The Official College Football Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

So who's routing for who? Wisconsin is looking pretty damn good today, they're up 56-35 over Bowling Green and just starting the 4th quarter.

not my school i can tell you that much (temple) we lost to ASU 63-13 on thursday, we suck so bad we got kicked out of our conference

but prolly penn state like always, ive always liked to back Joe pa and PSU football

Hopefully PSU won't suck as bad as they did last year, I got tickets for the PSU vs. Wisconsin game later this year.

I can't believe that Oklahoma lost to TCU....Go 'Noles (FSU) and Washington Huskies!

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 3 2005, 07:05 PM
I can't believe that Oklahoma lost to TCU....Go 'Noles (FSU) and Washington Huskies!
[post=549280]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: oklahoma looked like shit today.
agree on "go noles" (hope they kick the shit out of the canes on monday)

cu beat csu today :thumbsup:

iowa looked impressive today

Go Ducks, they look like there ready to put last season behind them. Good thing to cause they're playing Fresno and USC in the first 4 weeks LOL

the big thingi hate about college football games, is that its always a blowout. that or the score is always 34523432 to 2343243 its gay. dont get me wrong i like football alot, but every game is practically the same now... blowouts. youll have your ocassional close game, but thats only one game a week...out of how many?

all that aside, go Michigan.

Go fightin Irish, they whoooped up on saturday on Pitt.

I think they might be somewhat decent this year.

Its all about the Bruins baby!!!!

Go UCLA!!! :toot: :toot:

Notre Dame used to be my favorite team before I hit college, but since Im going to UCLA, they have to take the #2 spot.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 4 2005, 01:17 PM
the big thingi hate about college football games, is that its always a blowout. that or the score is always 34523432 to 2343243 its gay. dont get me wrong i like football alot, but every game is practically the same now... blowouts. youll have your ocassional close game, but thats only one game a week...out of how many?

all that aside, go Michigan.
[post=549484]Quoted post[/post]​

sucks to be you :ph34r:
Badgers shut out Temple 65-0 :eek:

Back