The Official "I'm Out" Sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
d16z6 axel set, no clicks..
50+ s/h

DSC01455.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARP rod bolts, 9mm version for GSR/ITR rods.
note, these need to be pro-installed/stretched. consult the ARP website for more info.
New in box

$65
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skunk2 GSR Intake manifold
brand new

$195

ITR throttle cable and cable intake manifold braket mount

new in honda bag.

$125

b18b ls head, obd1

no cams... some valve train, but its not complete
w/ vc

DSC01449.JPG

DSC01450.JPG

$50

gsr oil pan, tapped for turbo return line w/ -10an return line attached.

$75

Volk CE28n, 16x7, 4x100 +42 black.
w/ 215/45/16 azenis 215, 95%.
w/ volk black lugs

$2100

15" (i think they are 195/55/15, but i will double check) michelin snow tires. 85-90% tread left. not mounted.

$200

14" snow tires, Michelin X-ice 185/60/14 mounted on brand new steelies from TireRack.com.
85% tread left.

$250

JDM P30 OBD1 ECU
VIRGIN, non chipped
$135

DSC01453.JPG

DSC01454.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OEM ITR front upper strut bar -- real, not an ebay fake crap.

------------------------------------------

I will have pics and other info later on... just starting this thread now while it's fresh in my head.

All items are in central CT. pickup preferred, or paypal + s/h charges if you want them shipped.
i won't ship the cars. you gotta come pick them up. everything else, i'll ship at your expense.

I will update this as I can.

Dibs on head studs and both hasport mounts.

Addition: Also what kind of LSD is in that type Waah tranny? Stock or quaife?

god id love to have that head/pistons/header. too rich for me right now though :(

bump for you

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 28 2005, 02:56 PM
god id love to have that head/pistons/header. too rich for me right now though :(

bump for you
[post=517457]Quoted post[/post]​

no its not. :) BUY BUY BUY. credit card on paypal y0! :p

lol, you got me thinking now... let me see what i can do...

whats the deal with the header. something about the collector needing to be welded? what is exactly the deal with it there? it looks modified or something. is it a custom piece? mind explaining why?

that's how it comes from an-r. an-r is a custom 1-off shop.

basically, depending on your car or exhaust, you have to cut to length, then weld the last part of the downpipe together. cut on the right side, so the o2 is still in the right place.

http://www.an-r.com/bseriesheader.htm
scroll to product #2. w/ street collector.

weld it on like so. its a custom affiar. its not a DC shorts bolt on thing.

yes, i also have the 310's... i forgot i had them. lol

tell ya what... package deal.

head/cams 1100
header - 500
im gasket - 40
pistons/rods/rings - 150
310s - 150

i'll do 1850 shipped. $90 off + free shipping

yea i was just looking at your pics, and it looks like there was an extra piece welded on the collector. i dunno, lol as long as its solid and only needs that straight pipe welded on with an o2 bung.

the offer is very inticing. let me think this over and see what i can do. ill get back to you.

added a few more things.. acl bearing kit, chipped p28 (ian, this would work well for you if you buy all that crap too :p )

yea ive already got a chipped p28, with tuning/datalogging stuff on the way. the only thing i would need is a wb02 (plx300) and bearings headgasket from the dealer.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 28 2005, 03:23 PM
I've been doing some thinking today, and right now buying a house is more important to me than having dope cars.
[post=517346]Quoted post[/post]​

dear god I've been waiting to hear those words for 2 years now. THANK GOD!

I feel the same way now...and I'd buy that tranny if I wasn't saving to get my $3000 TV off layway lol. Good luck with the sale, your last part out was pretty successful and I don't see why this one would be any different.

GET THIS SHIT BEFORE HE PUTS IT ON HONDA-TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep. i usually give you all a 2-day head start before i spam it on h-t.

Back