The Pet Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Partly because I'm bored, and partly because I have nothing better to do, I decided to make a pet thread. I know a few of you have made threads about new animals, but not in awhile anyway.

I've got 2 cats. Well, one cat. The other one is my grandma's. He's an orange tabby and is very large. I think he weighed around 25 lbs last time we weighed him.

My girlfriend just got a new dog. Pembroke Welsh Corgi. It's the uncommon tricolor variety.

I'll post pics later.

I have a Terrier mix.......Thats what the vet. said....I thought it was some kind of chihuahua.....I dont know.....lol

well anyways..Here's are some pics.....She loves those stuffed animals...They only cost 1 dollar @ of course the dollar store, so I get her a new one every week or so....Now she has a Rabbit....lol....I love this dog too much....

gallery_36335_178_25782.jpg

gallery_36335_178_10375.jpg

gallery_36335_178_4456.jpg

gallery_36335_178_5330.jpg

gallery_36335_178_23868.jpg

gallery_36335_178_14872.jpg

i have a Pinche Gato! She's a little devil, we just got her a couple weeks ago. Her name is Luci Furr :)

Originally posted by B16@Jun 8 2005, 01:13 PM
i have a Pinche Gato! She's a little devil, we just got her a couple weeks ago. Her name is Luci Furr :)
[post=509666]Quoted post[/post]​

PINCHE GATO...lol.....
WHat does that Mean?....I've heard Mexicans using that word before in AZ, but instead of GATO the use *PUTO*

.MAybe------->..Fu*king CAT? :shrug2:

Ohhh and by the way..My dog is better than yours....hihihih...
SHe was the only black one out of 5 puppy's. The rest were Brown..
She's Special...... :p

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 8 2005, 09:23 AM
.MAybe------->..Fu*king CAT? :shrug2:
[post=509670]Quoted post[/post]​

You got it ;)

How do you say it?

Yeah, that's a terrier of some sort. My friend has a Jack Russell and they love toys too. He's got a moose that's almost as big as him that he humps if he starts playing too hard. :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 8 2005, 01:28 PM
Yeah, that's a terrier of some sort. My friend has a Jack Russell and they love toys too. He's got a moose that's almost as big as him that he humps if he starts playing too hard. :lol:
[post=509677]Quoted post[/post]​

Bahahaha,,lol :lol:

Can You beleive my dog has never humped anything in her life....
Now, she HAS been humped before... :lol:
AND the little teddy bear well, SHe just chews on it....

Ohh and her name Is NEGRA......

nothing.
had a rabbit and a hamster when i was kid.... but they are long dead and burried in the backyard some where.

15 month old son and my girlfriend's 6 year old daughter

i have a rotweiler/doberman/shephard mix. shes 90 pounds, and ultra hyper. she will bark entirely too fierce at you if you come by her yard, but after you step on it she cant wait to lick your face and pee on your shoes. i love her. :) too bad i couldnt take her with me when i moved out.

i have a PUG named POGO and a TEA CUP POODLE named BAMBAM

Originally posted by formby@Jun 8 2005, 03:17 PM
i have a PUG named POGO and a TEA CUP POODLE named BAMBAM
[post=509744]Quoted post[/post]​

I think i saw a pic of your POGO..He's fat too...Just like you..hahha.jk.lol

I got 3 dogs and 1 cat. a PUG named TODA, a PIT named RUGGED, a LAB mixed with god knows what, the pound couldn't tell us nor could the vet lol, her name is NANI, and my girlfriend's cat named LONER. I don't know why the hell cats deserve a name, they don't respond to it or any other thing you wanna call them.

at home we have 2 dogs and a cat. one dog is a 13 (i think) year old terrier mix named D.W. (Dark Wing); and the other dog is a mix mix named Moe. the cat is named Bella, she's some kind of siamese mix, and my parents are trying to give her to my brother and his wife, whom is called D.W. (Dustin's Wife) II by my brother's friend Bruce.

i have a cat. her name is Angie, and she's about 11 or so. i got her a couple days after she was born. love her to death.

Back