The Ring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

It's hard to find someone who hasn't seen The Ring yet. I happened to get lucky. I was renting a movie at Hastings when I ran into this girl I knew who said that her and a few of her friends were going to watch it. Not a ONE of them had seen it yet...unbelievable right?! As soon as she walks out the door, I'm on my cell calling a few of my buddies. Being that it's a small town I knew where her friends house was (where they were gonna watch the movie). So we meet up and head over there. Once we confirmed they were watching it....we disconnected their cable. Knowing the movie's kinda long we regroup and go get a few beers....we head back and every light on the house is on!!! Obviously we didn't try to get any closer than driving by. So I see her a few days later and asked what she thought of the movie...they stopped it half way through and our trick scared the be-jesus out of them!! To this day she still doesn't know it was us!!

So if you know anyone who hasn't seen it...this is a good way to scare the crap out of them!!!

i don't get it... disconnecting the cable?

what you should have done was CALLED the house right after it finsihed
hahaha

when they stop the tape/dvd the tv's just snow since they're cable's not connected...i'd have called and been like...7 days....but I didn't know the girls number where they were watching it

I dont get it....

I haven't seen the ring though...

seriously, that was a nice prank but that movie was NO WHERE NEAR as scary as i thought it would be. when i first saw house on haunted hill, i could not sleep for a week.

the ring == :sleep:

That and the fact that 90% of TV's and VCR's now show a BLUE screen instead of snow when getting no signal.

Duh. :blink:

SiR Kid, where the hell were you? You were gone for like 3 months. BTW
s3e6f723e54e54.jpg

There's already a "The Ring" thread, should have just posted in that.

I was getting OWN3D by bills and time spent with my g/f and getting mideival ont eh ricers on my local board in memphis!

Sorry for going AWOL for so long... I'll try to make things more interesting around here again. :spin:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 26 2003, 01:31 PM
There's already a "The Ring" thread, should have just posted in that.

and i'm supposed to just KNOW that right?! <_< oh...i see....it was YOUR thread...no wonder you're hatin'! :rolleyes:

as far as the blue screen thing is concerned...thought about that while we were :beer:

turns out we got lucky on this one :D

Back