the south?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96prelude

i live in arkansas...i hate it but that is what i got delt. i was wondering if any of "ya'll" were from anywhere around me.

i guess the imort scene could be worse here. there are a few cool cars in town but most of them are peices with a body kit and rims.

there is a 550 hp rx7

but the guy who owns it is an ass

thats usually how it is... they guys with te fastest cars and the slowest cars are usually the biggest assholes. its the ones in the middle that are cool

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 13 2002, 12:15 AM
thats usually how it is... they guys with te fastest cars and the slowest cars are usually the biggest assholes. its the ones in the middle that are cool

hey now, my cars slow as shit, and i'm not an ass :angry:

i think its more like:

most ppl with fast cars are assholes, and everyone with a :ghey: car, fast or slow, is :ghey:

maybe not

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 12 2002, 11:57 PM
from Virginia but curently am living in Indiana..and it sucks here!!

why in the world would you want to move to indiana?I'm in chicago and I dread when I have to go anywhere near indy

Baker- i am trying to figure that one out myself..hehe. i hate it here and i wanna move BADDDDD!!

Huntsville AL, only good thing here is lil over an hour to B'ham, and an hour and a half to nashville. Plus i am always in st. louis. maybe we should have a "derrrrty derrrrty south" meet?

Hey, anywhere is better than western Nebraska. The biggest town around here is where I work which has a population of 20,000. The town I live in only has 2000 people. Well at least we are only a few hours from the ski resorts in Colorado.

yeah i live in searcy, it is close to little rock 45 min north or so. where do you live? are there any good drag strips around you?

we should try to get some people together somtime, i don't know about a dirty dirty south meet. but definately some racing.

yeah i have family down in LR... i live in springdale .. the raciing scene isnt to hot here .. neons with body kits every where... speaks for itself and far as drag strips i think there is one in missouri

hey my car is medium fast i must be cool... but wait vin desil (sp) is cool and he had a fast car

kansas... w00t w00t? blah, i watched some bullshit on MTV about where i live on that fm nation thing... my ex made us look like hicks... if anybody has seen the fm nation thing on wichita, kansas, dont believe it! we arent hicks i promise! lol... btw... the chick driving the jeep, terra(the ex)... shes a SUPA FREAK, SUPA FREAK, SUPA FREAKYYYY NOW lol... yea, oh well :)

Originally posted by bte15@Oct 14 2002, 09:41 PM
hey my car is medium fast i must be cool... but wait vin desil (sp) is cool and he had a fast car

fd2a54ba.jpg

couldnt resist :)

Originally posted by toyzbus@Oct 13 2002, 08:59 PM
Hey, anywhere is better than western Nebraska. The biggest town around here is where I work which has a population of 20,000. The town I live in only has 2000 people. Well at least we are only a few hours from the ski resorts in Colorado.

lol, we have 26,000 people that go to my school!

Back