The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
New AMC series about zombies! Who watched it tonight? I'm waiting for a better rip to show up online as I don't get amc, but there is a stream up already here from what looks to be a pre-release pilot of some sort:
Watch Online Videos Streaming

Looks to be pretty bad-ass though. :rimshot:

Dexter still owns my sunday nights :X but this may have to squeeze in too.

I'll be watching it one way or another. We took the boy out for tricks andtreats so I missed it tonight.

Just got home and it starts again in a half hour. Gonna be a late night....

watched this first episode... and let me just say it was fucking awesome
i will definitely be in for the long haul on this one

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great show so far. It takes place in my neck of the woods. Guess I better start stockpiling.

Is there anything that really stands out about the story that makes it worth watching? I feel like there's an over-saturation of zombies in media right now. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll take zombies over vampires anyday, but still, is the show worth devoting time to?

AMC has done an amazing job with all of their shows lately. Breaking Bad is one of my favorites.

I will be watching The Walking Dead without a doubt. And from what I can tell within the first 5 minutes of the show they are willing to go the distance with telling the story the way they want. *spoiler - highlight* putting a round through a little girl zombie is sure to piss a lot of people off./spoiler.

I look forward to next weeks episode.

yup, i'm hooked. espisode 2 is just as good if not better than episode 1.

wooo woo. I'm about to make bfast and watch episode 2 on demand. I hope its as awesome.

i started watching this series and i love it me and the woman are hooked. i like how the zombies aren't your typical slow walking zombies. they move fast i like it better than most of the zombie movies its a good series cant wait to see how it turns out.

Just watched the new episode. Awesome.

just watched the first episode,thought it was great ,its another show that i am now gonna be hooked on.

Tried to watch the 1st episode the other night on Hulu, didnt make it very far though. I was about to fall asleep so I decided to wait to make sure that I get to watch the whole episode.
Im super pumped though to watch it. Looks fawkin' sweet from what I can tell just by the 1st slaying.

Back