Them cheap online racing games

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kkid28

He who burns the rubber.
I'm sure you've all played some of those half-ass piece-o-crap racing games but I've got two particularily good ones, being a member of the footmobile club, this is as close as I get to really racing.

The first one is Nitto 1320 Challenge ( Nitto 1320 Challenge )
This is a pretty decent game although because of all the cheaters, scammers and glitchers, it's just not fun anymore. I like how the cars look but that's not enough to keep me playing it.

The second one I found a couple days ago is Street Challenge ( Street Challenge - Free Online Drag Racing Game )
INFINITELY better in the terms of racing although there is no customization at all, (even though Nitto only has A spoiler, A hood and a healthy splatter of rims) except for paint with some pretty good decals. I've got some pictures from this game and Nitto, I have about 5 Civics on Nitto I'll likely share with you guys and 3 pictures from Street Challenge, you guys should join up and we could make a team and call it Hondaswap! :D

.001 Breakout
SC_001_breakout.gif

9s absolutely flat
SC_Just_9.gif

Perfect time :D :D :D
SC_Perfect_Dial-In.gif

Edit: I uploaded those pictures, it's exactly 5 Civics! lol If you're wondering why some of them aren't at full HP (449 w/ supercharger) It's `cause I'm sick of spending so much money on Civics, some guy kept racing me for Bracket Pinks to my Viper and my Viper's really consistent so I just did it, stock Civics in the game cost $18,500 and he gave me 5 so that's like $92,500 worth of Civics, sweet deal if you ask me.

Nitto-Civic_1.jpg

Nitto-Civic_2.jpg

Nitto-Civic_3.jpg

Nitto-Civic_4.jpg

Nitto-Civic_5.jpg

This one's my first Civic that I don't have any more.

CivicSI-01.jpg

Last edited:
Back