Theres a New CRX in the making!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

:blink:
:eek:

I don't really like how it looks, and I'm sure it won't get double wishbone suspension back, and I'm also sure that it won't be a mere 2100lbs, but god damn, its back bitches!

:D

click the smilies.

I think it's ugly. I'd rather have a 91 CRX SI, and swap a k20 in it. Cheaper, faster and better looking IMO.

damn right smiley link owns them- ive seen a concept of the crx-r version of this- on looks very night with the mugen trimmings -

on another note- i seen an cr-nsx on honda-tech - omfg- that was a bad ass - !

CR-NSX?!?! huh?

I dunno, If that is the new CRX in the picture, :sleep:

They need to fix the tail, so it looks like a CRX.

I'd love to see a widened insight with an rsx front end, rear wheel wells, and a K20.

***PS*** is it just me, or are honda's bodies slowly warping into saturns??
They are getting closer and closer every damn year.

That's the new redesign of the Civic. I'm sure they're only in the early stages of the design process with the CRX. I'm sure it will look something like the current Si, except redesigned heavily of course.

Ugly as sin maybe, but if they actually do put the 200hp K20's in it, I don't care.

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 27 2005, 10:01 AM
***PS*** is it just me, or are honda's bodies slowly warping into saturns??
They are getting closer and closer every damn year.
[post=531944]Quoted post[/post]​

Honda's design philosophy went to shit back in 2000 or 2001. Everything they've churned out since then has been complete crap. I seem to recall it coinciding with Old Man Honda dying/leaving the company. I can't remember.

There arn't any actual pics of the car. The pic on autoblog is that photochop that someone did a few years back using an RSX. I'm really looking forward to (and dreading) what the new CRX will look like. I can definatly see them putting the k20a with 200hp in the Si version, but it'd be kinda cool to see an HF version that used a hybrid powerplant since they stopped making the insight.

yea, those look like civics, they talked most about the 'newly redesigned' civic, but were luring at a CRX remake in 2007, so there ARE no pics of a CRX there, just the civic, from what i gather.

That seems to be the case. Hmmm...I hope I won't be disappointed with the new CRX. As long as they make it a newer version of the old one, then I would be happy.

Back