thinking about selling the r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

whats up i was just thinking about selling my 01 turbo type r and building an NA s2000. if you were in my shoes whould you part it out or just sell the complete car? it's pretty much stock except for the motor work. let me know what you guys would do.

thats like saying... should i have sex with Kate Beckensale, or Jessica Alba

i think we call it a win win situation.

but if you were to sell the Type-R i would say leave it together.
and if you get an S2000, you should call full-race and turbo that.

Quoted post[/post]]
thats like saying... should i have sex with Kate Beckensale, or Jessica Alba

i think we call it a win win situation.

but if you were to sell the Type-R i would say leave it together.
and if you get an S2000, you should call full-race and turbo that.

:werd:

id def leave the type r together.i think you'll get farther with it

that's what i thought.....thanks for the replies

your sig: 01 integra type r #0282 je pistons, eagle rods, aebs sleeves, bored to 84mm, 9:1 compression, t3/t4 turbo custom piping, 3" exhaust and much more............

not sure how stock that is. i'd try to just sell it straight up. parting out is a headache.

i wouldn't get an s2000 and plan on going n/a though you will wish you had kept the R.

Quoted post[/post]]
your sig: 01 integra type r #0282 je pistons, eagle rods, aebs sleeves, bored to 84mm, 9:1 compression, t3/t4 turbo custom piping, 3" exhaust and much more............

not sure how stock that is. i'd try to just sell it straight up. parting out is a headache.

i wouldn't get an s2000 and plan on going n/a though you will wish you had kept the R.
:werd:

it's a pretty solid engine for any N/A work, there isn't much room for improvement. sure a few HP here and there, but I say you stick with the type R. N/A s2000 won't give you the same satisfaction.

sell your type r and by a ZR1 :)

76_1.JPG

8f_1.JPG

N/A s2000 = ridiculously expensive. You could squeeze maybe 30 more hp for like 5000 dollars. But if you're serious about it, Toda makes some gooood shit for an s.

Quoted post[/post]]

why is somebody on a honda forum, who owns a scion, trying to get a guy to buy a lame ass corvette? blah :beat:

Well i owned a supercharged corvette for 3 years, just sold it 3 months ago, just bought the scion 3 weeks ago....and i guess my point being...if you want something fast...why not just jump right to the source :cry:)P..

:worthy: :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

why is somebody on a honda forum, who owns a scion, trying to get a guy to buy a lame ass corvette? blah :beat:

Well i owned a supercharged corvette for 3 years, just sold it 3 months ago, just bought the scion 3 weeks ago....and i guess my point being...if you want something fast...why not just jump right to the source :cry:)P..

:worthy: :worthy:

fair enough. i'm not trying to start internet arguing because it's dumb. just thought it was funny to point out. I personally would buy the scion over the vette. the scion can take 450 hp on the stock block. those things are bulletproof from the factory. those are nice little cars.

Quoted post[/post]]
how much are u sellin it 4? if u do (together)

to tell you the truth im not really sure. i just thought this idea up recently.

Quoted post[/post]]
If i were you, i'd smack my self in the ass. lol

r>s2k

IMO of course.

oh don't get me wrong i love the R but it scares the shit out of me even being in my driveway. i feel like it's gonna get stolen any second. plus it is kinda my daily driver and i just want something fast to get around in and thought an s2g might not be such a bad choice.

ste you own type r and want to sell for s2 i dont know what to tell you they both own and corvetes used to be kool but i like em old and there is just somthing about having twice as many cams and half as many cylinders i like

Quoted post[/post]]
oh don't get me wrong i love the R but it scares the shit out of me even being in my driveway. i feel like it's gonna get stolen any second. plus it is kinda my daily driver and i just want something fast to get around in and thought an s2g might not be such a bad choice.

buy a 90-93 accord for a daily driver for 1500 bucks, and build a freakin garage.

problem solved.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how much are u sellin it 4? if u do (together)

to tell you the truth im not really sure. i just thought this idea up recently.

Quoted post[/post]]
If i were you, i'd smack my self in the ass. lol

r>s2k

IMO of course.

Ravelco Anti Theft Device

Back