This Car Had Been Torn Apart...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

monzee

scrapESi01
scrapESi02
Anything you need from a Honda Civic '92 EG ESi 4 door Japanese specs, contact me.. everything is for sale.. write me if you want the pics of different item..
My email address is monzeecoco@yahoo.com.sg
Engine block sold
Rear boot carpet sold
amplifier and speakers given away.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 2 2003, 06:03 PM
how much for the disc brakes?

disc rotor and caliper (whole set) $300 shipped. (postage by air is expensive, I'll use sea freight which takes about 35-45 days to reach you.

how much for passanger fender and passanger headlight

Originally posted by suckadong@Apr 3 2003, 04:58 PM
how much for passanger fender and passanger headlight

If your location's in US it's $160.00 (air freight included, takes about 2weeks to reach you) Shown in pics is wat u'r getting.
pic01
pic02
pic03
pic04
Fender is in great condition, very minor scratches, no dents. Lenses on headlight great condition, no cracks no scratches.

monzee Posted on Apr 3 2003, 05:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (saturn_boy96 @ Apr 2 2003, 06:03 PM)

disc rotor and caliper (whole set) $300 shipped. (postage by air is expensive, I'll use sea freight which takes about 35-45 days to reach you.

i'll get back to you in a couple weeks, i'm assuming that your going to include the lca's and brake lines, the emergency brake cables too.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 4 2003, 10:11 AM
monzee Posted on Apr 3 2003, 05:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (saturn_boy96 @ Apr 2 2003, 06:03 PM)

i'll get back to you in a couple weeks, i'm assuming that your going to include the lca's and brake lines, the emergency brake cables too.

I'm not sure what's the lca's is.. but I'm throwing all this in.. checkout pics.. if those are the stuff of what u r talking about.. I only snap pics of one brake caliper.. the price includes the whole set of 4...
brake cable
Caliper and disc
brake valve?
Please get back to me by email.. as I have other offers for the same item.. will go to whoever that confirms first with payment...

Hi I can inlcude them.. but u have to top up $70 more for shipping them all... real heavy...

Back