This guy is NUtz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
I found this clip in another forum and thought id share with you guys....

Well i think this guy is really stupid..Nuff Said...Just watch for yourself :blink:

Idiot

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 27 2005, 03:15 PM
nice moustache hard-on...
[post=532021]Quoted post[/post]​

^^bahah..Huh? <--bahaha

I just finished watching it again...I cant beleive that guy... :eek:

so i didn;t get to listen to his whole speal at the beginning, whats he saying?
anything important? or just that he's gonna drown himself?

and i don;t know why they give him mouth to mouth, you can hear him grasp for air when he comes out...

its amazing how fast he went from holding his breath to completely unconsious.. he only gagged for like 8 seconds.

performance art is music, theater, dancing, etc. not drowning yourself or shooting yoursef with a gun. thats just stupidity, but they try to call it art to cover it up.

anything can be called art nowadays....

You have no damned clue what performace art is, do you?

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 27 2005, 05:04 PM
You have no damned clue what performace art is, do you?
[post=532097]Quoted post[/post]​

yea ive only played trumpet since 4th grade, i have no idea what performance art is...

^^ what is performance art guys?

Bahhahaa..You guys suck.....By the way i just showed the vid to my wife....SHe didnt even want to finish watching it..SHe says that's all BUllcrap.. :lol:

music is art
theater is art

you perform music
you peform plays, dances, etc.

performance + art = ??? performance art!!!!111!!!1!

like i said, drowning yourself isnt art, even if you think it is.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 27 2005, 08:12 PM
music is art
theater is art

you perform music

[post=532138]Quoted post[/post]​

^^bahaha silly.. I was JK..bahhaha
THats def. not art......Thats being a dumb ass....who knows he's probably a Crack head too.... :blink:

hes more like one of those guys that like "look at me, im different, like me for it"

yea buddy, youre different, just like everyone else.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 27 2005, 07:12 PM
music is art
theater is art

you perform music

[post=532138]Quoted post[/post]​

Its awesome that you, the allmighty trumpet player, have been able to answer the question that has plagued artists for years. What is art? its music and theatre. maybe pictures too?
Art is art, and anything can be art. Look at the dada movement of the early 20th century. Its silly of you to think that you know what art is, and not only that you know what it is, but that you can tell people whether what they produce is art or not.

That said, i really don't see the point to this. Not that there has to be a point for me to consider it art, but I dont really understand the statement (or lack of) that is being made with this. Of course I can add my own interpretation to this and make sense of it that way, but I would still like to know what the guy is intending to exhibit with his pseudo-drowning.

i was giving examples of performance art, not art in general.

maybe someone can consider what this guy is doing as art, but i cant, and i wont. one thing that i think is required to make art is skill and intelligence. wheres the skill in drowning yourself? i dont see the intelligence either...

Neither do i for that fact. But just because i dont think of it as art doesn't mean that it cannot be art.

i think he shouldve died...whats next? drowning someone else is art? maybe he can go jump off a building next to see if compressing your spine is art...

Back