This is Awesome!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't think that is the Mugen 1st gen kit. I haven't seen one in a while, but I'm thinking that one os way off.

Not bad for a 1st gen. It makes it look that much better IMO.

Here's a 1st gen kit for ya...

s40593dde02744.jpg

Ouch, ^What happened to the window?

92b16vx Posted on Mar 18 2004, 01:10 AM
I don't think that is the Mugen 1st gen kit. I haven't seen one in a while, but I'm thinking that one os way off.

I dont think that its the authentic 1st gen Mugen, its a 2nd gen Mugen replica for the 1st gen. I dont know, I just thought taht it looked neat. :ph34r:

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Mar 18 2004, 07:22 AM
Ouch, ^What happened to the window?

Not sure. That's my old rex, I sold it and the guy fucked it all up, ran it off the curb and destroyed the skirts, and front bumper, as you can see it is hanging off.
Was real fun to drive. Thing has been stripped clean now, they took off the head ( had some work done to it) whole exhaust, Recaros rims are gone now too, everything :(

And yea, that one is a "Mugen style" bodykit.

it looks better than the other kits i have seen for the first gen's...

most of them look so damn close to stock that its not even worth your time or money...

you wanna see a hot first gen body kit...?
check this out
D16A1 Crx
kind of an abortion type kit, but it was cheap and it works...
its for sale too if anyone wants...?

yea it makes it look good, i dig that, i was just looking at it and i was thinking, hmm, that looks like my front bumper, but in better shape
:D

lol, yea...

i think the stock bumpers look very nice if you take out the black vents and just put mesh in instead...
very easy and very cheap mod...
drill, sawzall, and zip ties...
or you could use a dremel and do a more accurate job i suppose...
lol

you can;t see it in the pics but we sprayed the radiator with chrome paint(from a can) and then used floresent orange and a cardboard cut out of HKS...
can;t really see it with the bumper on but it was funny, yet hot at the time...
lol

?

rex never was yellow...

i got a little drunk one night and had fun with some spray paint...
the original si motor got a red valve cover as well as the box under the hood, and for some reason i thought the wiper cowl should be yellow...
thats gonna have to be painted black, or red to match the car...

please excuse the horrible choice of colors

THATS FUCKIN AWESOME MAN!!!!! Looks like someone hated everything that was one their car and got a little OEM Honda Happy? EH? 5th gen front, Integra rear, not sure on the sides, but thats great. I bet that CRX would just look diggity if it were slammed to the ground. Once again, good kit! :thumbsup:

Back