This Is Weird

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the symbols swich order every time plus they only have like 10 diffrent ones but still, it is kinda freaky.

i always take the sign near the number 0. and the sign is reproduce a couple of time near some number. So is chance of getting it, is pretty much good.

Thats how it does it. :blink:

yep your right. What ever you do with the sum and diffrance will always be the same as the 0 symbol.

Notice that 0, 9, 11, 18, 27.... are all the same. It is because none of the other #'s are possible.

i figured it out

peep this y0...

when you go to it, see anything in comon with all numbers that added together equal nine?

look at 81,72,63,54,45,36,27,18,09... they are all the same symbol and that is the symbol that appears when you click the button... i am genius!!!!!!!!

nitice that whatever your number come out with in the end... add it together and you are guaranteed to get 9

I wasn't paying attention to what symbol was what.. but my first # was 50... i got a snow flake and then the next was 75 and i got a bell.

take for example:

say you pick the number 49...

4 + 9 = 13

49 - 13 = 36

3 + 6 = 9

say you pick the number 77...

7 + 7 = 14

77 - 14 = 63

6 + 3 = 9

say you pick the number 11...

1 + 1 = 2

11 - 2 = 09

0 + 9 = 9

this will go for ANY two digit number.

so click the little hyperlink and look at the symbol next to the numbers 81,72,63,54,45,36,27,18,09... anything unusual?

and no it can NEVER be wrong.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 22 2003, 06:04 PM
yep your right. What ever you do with the sum and diffrance will always be the same as the 0 symbol.

Notice that 0, 9, 11, 18, 27.... are all the same. It is because none of the other #'s are possible.

Your about a day late and a dollar short, I figured it out before you. :p

yea ur right one zexy crx, but i dont think that the fact that they add up to nine is the reason it works, if you notice that you will always come out with a multiple of 9, so every multiple of nine is affixed with the same symbol since, from the perspective of the game, you never know which multiple of nine its going to be. so with the same symbol on every multiple of nine you are guaranteed to win, lol. plus the fact that the symbols are switched so that it appears to change as you change which numbers you pick.

how bored are we all that we must figure these things out? :lol:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 22 2003, 06:51 PM-->
asmallsol
@Feb 22 2003, 06:04 PM

Your about a day late and a dollar short, I figured it out before you. :p

huh? are you talking smack to yourself?

Back