This Just In : Calesta Is A Scammer!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

As some of you know, Calesta "bought" some altezzas from my old car that were on there when I got it. (he paid me 15.00 for shipping) He bought them back in like September/October and was supposed to do a write up on destroying altezzas. But he took them for 15 bucks and PUT THEM ON HIS CAR! He is a theif! :angry:

:lol:

Uh... the car is still in pieces and up on a lift, waiting for one part and for me to shell out $8000 or so to get it back. I'll ship the taillights back to you. Just PM me the address and they'll be on the way later this week. Starting a thread saying that I'm a scammer is not nice.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

damn, i forgot all about that!!!

bash dem lights in y0!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 6 2003, 10:23 PM
you could always play a game of "Altezza Tail Light Baseball" with them

:lol:

That was the plan. I guess I'll just have to find a 92-95 Civic coupe or sedan in Dallas that I can mount and bash them with, since my car is out of commission for an indeterminate period of time. Any takers?

15 bucks? sounds like a good deal to me just put them on ebay I sold mine I think for 92 bucks

Someone should tell that guy to burn his shirt while he is at it. Let's get rid of all the ugliness in the world. :p

WTF, why do you need ot put them in a car to bash them? If you miss, then you, sir, are :owned: Just douse 'em with gasoline, set them on fire, then have your g/f take pics of you pissing on them, 5 min and your done :) I thought I sent you some clear corners, too, right? Take a fat shit on those. Aftermarket clear corners are ghey and make your car look like it belongs in a trailer park. OEM amber ownz j00.

Someone should tell that guy to burn his shirt while he is at it. Let's get rid of all the ugliness in the world.

What shirt are you talking about?

I think he was talking about this guy's shirt
fuel.jpg

lol, that shirt is gay! The 80's called, they want their shirt back--I bet Chet would like it :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 7 2003, 09:47 AM
WTF, why do you need ot put them in a car to bash them? If you miss, then you, sir, are :owned: Just douse 'em with gasoline, set them on fire, then have your g/f take pics of you pissing on them, 5 min and your done :) I thought I sent you some clear corners, too, right? Take a fat shit on those. Aftermarket clear corners are ghey and make your car look like it belongs in a trailer park. OEM amber ownz j00.

Someone should tell that guy to burn his shirt while he is at it. Let's get rid of all the ugliness in the world.  

What shirt are you talking about?

Someone already did the whole douse them in gasoline and burn them thing... I wanted to be a little more original- and don't worry- I wouldn't hit the car with the bat. Trust me.

just had a thought...

what if someone bought tezzas because they were cheaper than stock new ones (lets say their tail got busted in an accident)...and then painted them perfectly to look like the stock tails...would they still be :ghey:?? :lol:

Back