this looks cool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this only comes with left/right quarter panels that you mold to the body and trunk piece that you mold to the trunk w/o the lights but we can provide the lights for an additional cost.

So what you're paying $550 for is 2 fiberglass G35 half-quarter panels and a fiberglass bottom half of a G35 trunk?

Gay.

G35 tails belong on the G35, not the Acura Integra.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 6 2005, 01:04 AM
G35 tails belong on the G35, not the Acura Integra.
[post=508386]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

that integra somehow reminds me of a tiburon.

I think the lines match ok. It just looks crappy. They did a nice job on the tails (it looks good to me) it's just the whole car looks like el crappo.

yeah, it is a little too wide, but i guess it's straight, considering i dont really like conversion kits for any car. if its an Ac, leave it an Ac, dont make it an Acfiniti. i dont like the fuel lid. and yeah, it kind of reminds me of a tiburan also. :hmm:

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 6 2005, 01:19 AM
this only comes with left/right quarter panels that you mold to the body and trunk piece that you mold to the trunk w/o the lights but we can provide the lights for an additional cost.

So what you're paying $550 for is 2 fiberglass G35 half-quarter panels and a fiberglass bottom half of a G35 trunk?

Gay.
[post=508373]Quoted post[/post]​

never would buy a kit to do body work, i was just talking about the concept. and yea, now that i look at it again, it does look to wide. i guess ill just wait until i have a g35 to have some g35 tails.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 6 2005, 01:24 AM
:puke2:

Sorry, lines just don't match up.
[post=508376]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

kinda reminds me of those "testarosa" kits for mid 80s blazers :puke:

I like it. I like the RSX taillight one in the link as well. I actually want to see a photochop of the 7th gen hatch on the 4th gen ED.

-> Steve

Back