this one is for jeeeeeeef

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

*does the ban dance for the Beetle*
hitlertime.gif

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 30 2003, 01:37 PM
yep I just read that on MSnbc. Said. i love the bugs. I wish that they would alow them over here.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:bash: we do have those gay cars over here

RIP Beetle. They were definitely huge placeholders in automotive history. Too bad the Beetle was Hitler's brainchild... Anyone want to try and float one? They're all supposed to be able to float.

:lol:

I love the poll CNN put up... "They're both ugly."

i was lmao at that poll too.

see you guys dont understand, jeeef had one back in high school, that same gh3y fairy blue color, we called him papa smurf. but what he didnt know was that me and some of our friends were demising a devilish plan to lift up his bug, place it on cinder blocks on all four corners, and throw a big ass chef hat on the roof (my buddy worked as a chef back in high school and had some really big chef hats) all while jeeef was in study hall or something.

of course that all didnt go through, but just imagine the lmao factor walking out to your car, seeing it on cinder blocks with a big ass chef hat on it looking like papa smurf.

hahahahahah

sorry

[/memories]

Nice. You would have had to paint the hat red. :lol:

My dad had a Beetle- drove perfectly for 14 years... then sold it for $850.

:lol: That would be tough shit trying to pick up chicks in a vw bug.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 30 2003, 01:12 PM
:lol: That would be tough shit trying to pick up chicks in a vw bug.

shit it was tough trying to fit the driver in the bug.

haha

My dad had one back in college. He bought it new and sold it a year later for almost the same price he paid for it.

My freind actually has one. I have driven it a few times. It is very interesting to drive a car with no power brakes. First time driving that, i accidently ran a stop sign because I applyed the brakes at the same point that I would on my car.

Back