This Sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Damn near makes me cry. I sat and watched them Dyno this car also.

Hey guys one of the local R's here in socal took a bad hit :shocked: If you remember seeing my post from the Expo5 pictures, this is what the car looked like...

IMG_7686.jpg

Basically, on the way home, a semi pulled out infront of them (45,000 lbs), and they had nowhere to go except aim for the middle of the semi to cause the minimal amount of damage. Basically their truck is totalled, MikeHonda's 98 CW ITR that he built from the SHELL got hit pretty bad (He got the bare shell and built it up himself as it was previoulsy a stolen theft recovery.) JDM Front with Authentic Mugen front Bumper, Authentic Mugen hood that took him about 6 months to find and payed almost 2 grand for is destroyed, and his Green TAKATA Volk SE-37k's damaged.. Among other things.

769_G.jpg

804_G.jpg

791_G.jpg

1051_G.jpg

797_G.jpg

803_G.jpg

801_G.jpg

:eek:

That black heep looks like it got hit worse than the R. Even so, if I were him I'd choke a bitch!

I'd hate to be the trucking company's insurance company right now.

thats some major suckage, but he should get a major payoff from the trucking company/insurance

That black heep looks like it got hit worse than the R.

huh?

that black heap is a truck TOWING the type R on a trailer...

the pickup hit the semi and the trailer/R hit the back of the truck...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 3 2005, 09:14 AM
That black heep looks like it got hit worse than the R.

huh?

that black heap is a truck TOWING the type R on a trailer...

the pickup hit the semi and the trailer/R hit the back of the truck...
[post=507312]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh. Right.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by micah@Jun 3 2005, 10:13 AM
thats some major suckage, but he should get a major payoff from the trucking company/insurance
[post=507311]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup. Still sucks though.

Yeah that is Mike Honda.

The car is a recent Salvage title and aint no insurance company going to give him full on that front end conversion.

doesnt matter if he had insurance or not, he wasnt at fault. the truck drivers insurance will pay or his companies insurance will pay

rear ending someone = following too close = his own fault.

they are lucky the R didn't come flying through the back of the truck and kill them

as with all cases that involve semi's, the semi will be at fault. every time my father was involved in an accident, it went down like this. When I say everytime, I dont mean he was in a wreck all the time. In the 30 sumodd years he's been truckin' he's had 3 wrecks. 2 of which I was with him, seeing him downshift, braking, trailer braking, jake braking... all when a dumbass pulls out in front of him in a fucking del Sol on Christmas Eve, needless to say, my dad's Kenworth T600 ate the ass end of that del Sol...

Sorry to hear about that bueatiful R. All I can say is sue the fuck out of the company.

Back