Three sets Hyper Ground Systems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cws13

HYPERGROUNDSYSTEMLOGO.gif

O.K., I have three sets of Hyper Grounds left from a Group Buy eons ago. Anyway, all three are going for below cost. I've had everyone I know that has used them be happy with the results. I've heard the "I can make my own" thing, but my stereo installer friend wasn't able to duplicate results with his attempt.
They are going for 80.00 a set+shipping to who ever gets them first.
hypergroundpic.jpg

(To the admins who may or may not pay attention to the fact that I used to have a shop, these are mine and kept them after I closed our storefront. They are going for less than I paid for them.)

Is this ideal for any honda, or more towards a honda that has a swap or a bunch of mods ???

I have a civic with SOHC, I/H/E, would this be worth it ?

Yes, it's serious- a good clean electrical system that flows well will make your car perform better. It's not a huge kick in your pants like a turbo kit, but it DOES help in quite a few more areas than raw power.

Bump for cws13

Who makes the kit that has an active ground regulation system? It's a total power conditioning and spike reduction system for your car... I don't remember the manufacturer. THAT'S the one I would like to get.

Sorry guys, I have been out of town and will be until the seventh. First posters will have first dibs. Tanks, for the explination Calesta. 5 hp/5.1 ft/lbs. torque on a GSR. Loads more on a boosted car. Better throttle response, smooths out electrical interference coming through your radio. etc. Turbo Mag has done dyno's on like 5 diff. cars with these. On some it made more power than any other mod...all for a little over 100.00 (less to you guys). Neat mod. I doubt shipping will be more than 10 bucks or so anywhere. I'll be able to check when I get home for those that have already claimed sets. Provided they pay up, one set is still on the table. Take care.
-C

these are definitely worth it people, bump for an awesome product!

O.K., just got home and no bites. Come on guys...below cost. I must have sold 40 sets of these when I had the shop. Anyway ....TTT

Back