Tila Nguyen: Hot ass chic, Shitty ass music

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tila is one of those girls, best put in my friends words, "Thaaaaaaat bitch is bad!"
Dont care about the crappy music, read her interview from her model page in Import Tuner about 2 and a half years ago. ....KINKY FREAK!

the only song i can stand is her rendition of No Woman No Cry. the others suck ass so bad. she should stick to modeling

she butchered no woman no cry.... her voice sounds like a 15yo girl from the 80's.... but i would do her every which way from sunday.

shitty background music for the song. but that doesn't matter cuz she couldn't pass as a reject on american idol!

Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 7 2005, 07:39 PM
November 2002
Up Close And Personal w/ Tila Nguyen

Import Tuner Model
[post=509305]Quoted post[/post]​

Most of that shit she says reminds me of Vanilla Ice. 'Yeah, I'm a hard mofo from the ghett'. cough cough BULLSHIT motherfucker, you're from the damn suburbs.

Read some of the shit she says..

I was a gangster chick. I was really confused then, 'cause at first I thought I was black, then I thought I was Hispanic and joined a cholo gang. I'm not gonna say what gang I was in, but I even tried to do the Spanish accent. (Laughs) I think what got me really deep into the gang scene was the fact that I got sent away to the "Bad Kid" school.

By the time I was in high school I happened to see her at a club one night, so I went up to her to apologize. I told her, "I don't know if you remember me, but we got in a fight in middle school, and I just want to apologize." She remembered and was fine with the whole thing, but then she started checking me out and saying, "Damn girl, you look good. I wanna eat you out!" I was all thinking, OK, I beat you up and now you want to get it on. That's weird!

2NR: When was the last time the bad girl came out?
TN: Last weekend! (Laughs) I was at this club and this girl was all talking shit about me to my friend because of what I was wearing. I was all in this Goth-looking outfit, and my friend told me what she was saying, so when she walked by I tripped her and she turned to look at me and I was like, "Bitch!"

:eyeroll:

:puke:
shes hit like dog shit
ive got serious yellow fever and i still wouldnt fuck that
blond haired asian chicks = :thumbsdown:

She is not as hot in person ! she is short( yea obvious she is asian nothing against asian) she is simply photogenic looking much better in photos than in person ! I also have yellow fever and would not hit . Love my wife looks more beatiful than that- and the music sucks !

Back