Please vote on the suspension you guys advise

• Kyb Agx with H and R race springs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tanabe Sustec so-c basic

• Omni power full coilo

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

Help me choose my next suspension, im in the $700 total range for the whole setup.

I want something I can take to an occasional autox for fun and mainly daily drive on. Car is a 95 eg hatch.

koni inserts and gc sleeves with eibach springs... i just rode in a friend's car with that set up, i don't know the spring rates tho but it was really nice

i can not speak on your picks because i have never used them.....But i have the Intrax ARS coilovers in my car and they handle better to me then everything else that i have rode on.......even in friends cars that have TEIN.........!!!!!!!!!!

tein's expensive shit blows... i can't imagine their cheaper shit being good either
omni break
agx's are weak/too soft IMO
tanabe's get my vote out of that list.

Originally posted by chb504@Aug 8 2005, 09:47 AM
koni inserts and gc sleeves with eibach springs... i just rode in a friend's car with that set up, i don't know the spring rates tho but it was really nice
[post=537395]Quoted post[/post]​

This would be my vote also.

why? i wasnt planning on it because there price is too high but i have ordered from there before. are they bad now?

anyone know where to get these for a good price? i havent found many distributors for tanabe suspension and none on egay.

cool thanks, i just saw that optauto has them and i have done a good amount of business with them.

hey e do you like yours alright? i just want a good daily driver and occasional autox. i just want something better than kyb gr2 and neuspeed like i have now.

I'd say go TEIN, but the basic damper isn't anything to write home about. With TEIN, you'd have to spend an extra $150-200 or so and get up to the Super Street Damper, which are killer street/lapping coilovers. Myself, Will (Civicious) and a few others on this site swear by them. Never any issues, problems, complaints ect..

So I voted for the tanabe's :) I've always disliked the omni's, and the KYB/H&R combo is a pretty weak setup.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 10 2005, 12:22 AM
i absolutly fucking love them :thumbsup: i would buy them again
[post=538177]Quoted post[/post]​

even i like the way they ride... lol

lol well if the pickiest person on this board liked them they most be ok.

thanks guys, i will be ordering the tanabe so-c type 2 this week and will maybe write a review for them or something. i found them for 660 shipped at http://mach1car.com/index.aspx which is a honda-tech marketplace company, anyone deal with them?

mind you, what you are ordering, and what E has, are NOT the same thing...

Back