time for some scammer fun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

From John Christophe.

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

My name is John Christophe, I got your email while surfing but my desire is to establish cordial relationship with you to enable us actualize the transaction to our mutual benefits.

I want you to serve as my guardian and assist me in putting my inheritance in safe keeping by accepting to receive it from the security company with a letter of authority from me.

The amount involve is (eleven million, six hundred thousand U.S. dollars) and I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts/input after the successful conclusion of this transaction.

Please confirm your willingness to actualize this transaction with me so that I can give you full details about this transaction.

Awaiting your response.

Regards and God bless you.

John

how do i reply

use a fake emailer, pick an enemies name who you know his/her phone number and address.
-> go from there :)

Say you'll help him if you can have buttsex with him after he pays you the 20%...

Back