Tin Foil hat time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Was doing some research for a garage build I'm planning out at my house and started thinking about an additional electrical service that would be run to it. I stumbled into a part of youtube that requires tin foil to be worn at all times.

Are people seriously that delusional about something as simple as an electrical meter? There's more RF frequencies buzzing around us when we turn on the microwave for 30 seconds. The above video is just one example. There's a slew of people actually creating tin foil hats to limit their smart meter exposure.

Sometimes, seeing shit like this makes me:
tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500.jpg

Don't do illegal shit and it won't be a problem is what I got from that presentation. :dunno:

i thought you were moving?

Nope, decided to stay here for 5-6 more years. I enjoy our lifestyle (e.g. vacationing, going out to eat, not stressing about bills, etc.) and don't want a new house to interfere with that. So in the interim I'll be building a garage/workshop out back with a home office above it as I can't stand where my office is now. It's too noisy/distracting. In the interim, we'll be socking away 1-2 paychecks a month towards a downpayment on the house in 5-6 years which we'll build new.

dump it in a cash account
load up on MORL CEFL
earn 20% apy paid monthly
drip it
thank me when your house is free in 5 years :)

Back