To All People who know the Houston Area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRGuy

I need to find out a way from Houston to some town called Lufkin, I think? Some weak ass mother fucker sold me a fucked up transmission a while back and I'm gonna go pay him a little visit. If anyone has directions please let me know. Thanks :ph34r: :angry:

Originally posted by GSRGuy@May 25 2005, 02:58 PM
I need to find out a way from Houston to some town called Lufkin, I think? Some weak ass mother fucker sold me a fucked up transmission a while back and I'm gonna go pay him a little visit. If anyone has directions please let me know. Thanks :ph34r: :angry:
[post=503434]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry to rain on your parade, but if you cant use mapquest to get directions, i highly doubt you have the skills to kick someone's ass

cocksucker this doesnt have anything to do with you, but thanks anyway i already have directions.

Who is Calesta, VicousTeg, Civicous? If they live in Lufkin I would like to speak to them in person. I purchased the tranny on ebay from some guy and just got it in my car and the damn thing is shit. He said he was a member of hondaswap.

my bad, but how calm would you be if you lost near $800 on a fucked up transmission?

I don't remember his name, but it was a GSR transmission. The guy was supposed to be a really big member on here.

Civicious' old trans was supposed to be an ITR trans... I thought he kept it anyway though. Him and Calesta are the only people on here in Lufkin that I know of.

Big as in well-known, or big as in portly? :lol:

Ease you tone angry one. If you have a dispute, handle it right, don't try to act like a hardass, it WILL have negative effects.

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer+May 25 2005, 01:32 PM-->
Civicious and Calesta...you bad, bad people!!!!
[post=503448]Quoted post[/post]​

Who's ViciousTeg? I didn't do anything...

Originally posted by GSRGuy@May 25 2005, 02:33 PM
cocksucker this doesnt have anything to do with you, but thanks anyway i already have directions.

Who is Calesta, VicousTeg, Civicous? If they live in Lufkin I would like to speak to them in person. I purchased the tranny on ebay from some guy and just got it in my car and the damn thing is shit. He said he was a member of hondaswap.
[post=503475]Quoted post[/post]​

Calesta = me. Me = admin. Me = cleared by the government for handling classified secret information, so I wouldn't screw you over on a transmission. I've never sold a B series transmission anyway.

ripperbone
@May 25 2005, 03:50 PM
I highly doubt that civicious or calesta would sell a bad tranny. :p
[post=503515]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I did sell a bad transmission, but that was my ZC transmission to a guy in Austin, and we worked it out. It wasn't a GSR, and I haven't sold anything on eBay in ages.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 25 2005, 03:45 PM
Ease you tone angry one. If you have a dispute, handle it right, don't try to act like a hardass, it WILL have negative effects.
[post=503510]Quoted post[/post]​

That too. If you go around threatening people online, then do something to them in person, you're committing a felony. Watch out- go through legal channels.

I haven't made any personal threats to anyone. I'm just trying to find out who sold me a fucked up transmission and get my money back. If you didn't that's cool. I have no problem with you. I'm just trying to find out who did.

you ever think that maybe they lied about being on hondaswap? and maybe you should just go to the return address that they shipped it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back