Today's hot mess

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

I kind of want to see what the bitch who owns this looks like. I bet she's a cow. lol

$5000

I have a 93 honda del sol that I would like to trade for something less custom!!! this thing is custom all the way down to its hot pink paint job ! Due to some limitations in my hip and back I cant get out of it as well as I thought! aint getting old a bitch! :) anyway I have had it for about a month, it has a B16a2 transplant with cold air, DC header,nice exhaust, 5 speed with no grinds, rx 8 seats, newer civic nose, Porsche Boxter rear, full body kit, shaved handles with custom entry,lambo doors, big tail with 3rd light, just turned 101k miles, runs and drives great (is my daily driver/ commuter) handles like a go cart! Nice color matching wheels and nice almost new tires. Really would like to trade for a newer eclipse, mr2, 300zx, civic, celica...2door and stick prefered. Would like something more practical and less custom. Not worried about branded titles but must have one in hand free and clear as I do.( mine is not branded but is free and clear in hand!) your trade must be newer and in nice shape and dependable, and not have a crap load of miles unless you have well documented repair, maint and up keep records and reciepts. Other than some fine tuning and minor paint touch ups, the only thing I know of that is wrong is the drivers window relay is bad I believe, have put in a brand new window motor, used door switch and still cant control the drivers and back window with the door controls. Can operate the passenger side with its door switch but not from the drivers side. Still working on getting that fixed. Please send pictures and description of trades offered. I can only send pictures to cell phones right now so please include your number. Please dont waste my time or yours with unreasonable offers and trades, I will not respond. And I will not add cash on my end either, if you have what I want and I have what you want then lets do this! Thanks for looking,

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k63ma3l85Y05Q65W5b6c6ae82ce7196c1c61.jpg

3k13o93la5T45Q05X4b6c3137979359f61e5c.jpg

3k93pb3l15T55W55X0b6c6c878c8e56c01b55.jpg

Only had the car a month, has back/hip problems, but wants to trade for a new better perfectly maintained MR2/300zx/etc.. This car is fucked and so is she in the head. Don't make health excuses because you are fat and everyone laughs at you for driving this monstrosity and then want to trade into a vehicle that you lay on the ground in and say it hurts too much.

not his car.. but you cant go wrong w/ these.. they look good

SDC10151.jpg

yeah they are RETARDEDLY expensive

and :concur:

Back