Tonights Entertainment...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
s3e262089e00e4.jpg

chess and jager. nothin better.

lol

its all about fishing off a balcony into a parking lot while in a drunken stuper...

now thats entertainment :)

hmmmm i dont have a balcony until next year.... but i think jager and red bull and chess and pulp fiction and the hot bitch from my multivariable calc class and .... ummmmm yea is entertainment.. lol

Screw the alcohol...damn nice home theater setup you got back there. I need to take pics of mine too. I like the way that whole picture flows. Good pic!

word. what you can't see:

sony vcr (just for looks, because no one uses vcr's anymore)
sony dvd player
pioneer amp

jbl center channel

harmon kardon sub/surrouds

i love my theatre ... and the jager

VERY NICE!!! You know your home theater stuff I see. Impressive!!! If that's not a pimp pad then I don't know what is

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 15 2003, 11:07 PM
jager is BLEH. it tastes so gross, i'll take some wild turkey with honey though.

Are you kidding gurrrrl Jage rulz! Sambooka is the shiz too but not in lage ammounts. My GOD what a hangover!! Worse then drinking three bottles of champagne in one night, trust me.

And people who put honey in perfectly good whiskey should be shot! :D

J/K

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Jan 15 2003, 11:11 PM-->
@Jan 15 2003, 11:07 PM
jager is BLEH. it tastes so gross, i'll take some wild turkey with honey though.

Are you kidding gurrrrl Jage rulz! Sambooka is the shiz too but not in lage ammounts. My GOD what a hangover!! Worse then drinking three bottles of champagne in one night, trust me.

And people who put honey in perfectly good whiskey should be shot! :D

J/K

just try it, you'll think different. trust me ;)

jeff and I will have to post some pics of our ht systems...

they're both kick ass :)

nope just Crown and ice, and some Carlsberg from the tap if I'm ever back in England

jager ownZ joo!!1!!

i'm rather hammered right now so disregard me if i sound stupid as hell

but either way....

jager ownz jooo.... fuck whiskey

i love vodka and jager

end of story.

pmd all stars.

Jager is nasty shit. But I hate the taste of Anise.

Jack Daniels Single Barrel Good Stuff
Bush Mills Single Barrel Also good
Makers Mark Burbon
or my favorite is Herradura Repesado or Blanco tequila. Very tasty.

your 1/3 way there?? lol.. if your goal is to get fucked up.. do this

1/2 oz. Bacardi 151 Rum
1/2 oz. Goldschlagger
1/2 oz. Jaegermeister

thats what i had on my 21.. i was drinking rum and coke all night.. did 3 shots of that shit in 10 mins.. and i dont rememeber anything after that.. from what i hear i was funny..lol

Naw, we have drunks, alcoholics go to meetings... :)

I don't think we have those even. I can't afford to drink that stuff often cause it costs so much and I would rather spend the money on my car. :D
Working at a higher end liqour store for almost a year gave me expensive tastes. Along withgood burbon and tequila I was introduced to red wine and port.

"AA is for quitters"

i really dont drink that much.. its just when i do.. its a lot.. if you gonna drink.. DRINK! :p

Back