Took the plunge and went B... Need misc parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok, here is the deal. I found a complete LS motor, and the dude threw in an incomplete GSR head for real cheap. I picked it up.

I want to find the rest of the GSR parts. I guess its pretty common that people pull off the stupid stuff that you need to complete the head all the time (i see it on ebay alot).

I need everything from the cam caps up, that mount the rocker arms. I have the arms, and the shaft they go on, but not what mounts them.

Also i need a transmission. I would much rather buy a cheap one that grinds, than a good one for mad money.

As well as b16 pistons, (need em for lsvtec rite?) \

Also i need a obd1 vtec dizzy, starter, alternator, etc.

Let me know what you got.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Aug 25 2005, 01:55 PM
Ok, here is the deal. I found a complete LS motor, and the dude threw in an incomplete GSR head for real cheap. I picked it up.

I want to find the rest of the GSR parts. I guess its pretty common that people pull off the stupid stuff that you need to complete the head all the time (i see it on ebay alot). 

I need everything from the cam caps up, that mount the rocker arms. I have the arms, and the shaft they go on, but not what mounts them.

Also i need a transmission. I would much rather buy a cheap one that grinds, than a good one for mad money.

As well as b16 pistons, (need em for lsvtec rite?) \

Also i need a obd1 vtec dizzy, starter, alternator, etc.

Let me know what you got.
[post=545159]Quoted post[/post]​

I sell you my Gsr HEad....? COMPLETE....LMK.... :(

EDIT: But you must pick it up..I dont ship anything... :p

I don't think you want these but I have a set of Civic Type-R pistons I think you are looking for the P30's though but hey if you are interested let me know.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 25 2005, 01:10 PM
I don't think you want these but I have a set of Civic Type-R pistons I think you are looking for the P30's though but hey if you are interested let me know.
[post=545174]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep in mind, im a really cheap bastard. I

I may be interested in the type R pistons. I dunno what im gona do yet. all motor with itb's or f/i. Either way, its gona be a little more show than go. its going in my RHD hatch.

92civicb181, i will def keep that in mind. im gona see if i can get some better offers (dont mean to jew you) but thats how i roll. :ph34r:

I am not interested in a complete gsr head, unless you want to trade me for my very clean incomplete one.

I Just need the stuff that holds the rockers to the head.

I am not interested in a complete gsr head, unless you want to trade me for my very clean incomplete one.

Bahhaha...Yeah....DONE! lol

I might also sell one of my gsr tranny's....I have 2.. :p
Let me see what my wife says and i'll get back to ya....How much you willing to spend..? Ohh..aND NO theres nothing wrong with the tranny..I'll even give you a 3 hour warranty with it....lol..jk....
LMK....

Originally posted by 97CTR@Aug 25 2005, 02:31 PM
the shaft that the rocker arms are on is what holds them in the head. Do you mean cam caps, plate.
[post=545245]Quoted post[/post]​

I have what holds the cams in place (cam caps), but there is something that bolts to that and it holds the rocker arm shafts in place.