Touching someone else's car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I was at the drags this weekend and it was "cruise night" so everyone was out and about racing. Anyway I was in line waiting for my turn to race and right beside me was a crx that I was going to race and probably lose to. So we were waiting and there were a bunch of kids walking up and down the line checking out the cars. So this kid walks by the crx beside me and sticks his hand in trying to pop the hood! Man oh man, the guy who owned the crx who was out of his car talking with some people saw what this kid did, and kinda flipped out. Big shouting match (mostly from the owner of the crx) he said to the kid "how would you like it if I grabbed your girls pussy, well what you did was the same thing". I don't know about that, but the owner definetly had reason to be pissed.

I know I wouldn't apperciate someone just popping my hood. you ask if you can see under the hood and I'll pop it for you. that kid definatly crossed a line

:werd: :withstupid:

hes lucky he didnt get his ass kicked

I would have bitch slapped him so hard in front of people...It's so embarassing to fall to one knee from being slapped in the face :)

:yes:

If someone were to do that to any of my cars, they would be on the ground.

Probably no broken bones, but a very bruised ego.

i was at a show one time showing my 97 Honda Civic show car. i went to go check out the other cars and when i got back to my car to sit down, some dumb fuckin bitch was leaning against my car. i asked her if she owned the car and she said no and then i proceeded to tell her that i owned the car and to get her fat ass off of it. she quickly moved cause i was pissed. normally i woudnt mind so much if a person leans on my car, but you just dont do that shit at a car show.

if it was my car he defenitly wouldn't have been standing.

It's one thing to look
It's one thing to ask to look

Its a whole different game if you look on your own
Its time for a beat down when you reach into my car for whatever reason without persmission.

Actually this reminds me of the time I had my Civic in a "show" at the local mall. THe cars were all roped off, but the mall's not really wide so you could still touch them if you reached over far enough.

I happened to be there taking pics of my car when this dumb bitch and her friend decide to reach over the ropes and start yankin on the lanyards for my hood pins. Needless to say I had to remind them to show some respect for other peoples' property.

If I owned the CRX Id grab that girls pussy, then proceed to tell that feg that we're even and walk away sniffin my fingers !!!!!!1!

Originally posted by formby+Jul 19 2005, 11:07 AM-->
people have no respect....
[post=528437]Quoted post[/post]​
that is so true. what the fuck happened to people to make them all assholes who dont care about anything or anyone but themselves?

94CivicSlow
@Jul 19 2005, 11:31 AM
If I owned the CRX Id grab that girls pussy, then proceed to tell that feg that we're even and walk away sniffin my fingers !!!!!!1!
[post=528446]Quoted post[/post]​

:fosho:

Its one thing if the hood it already open, yea at our local weekly car show, we I will look real closely, checking out the engine stamping, ect, but touching is something else.

You guys are all "billy badasses." Its disrespectful, but I highly doubt any of you would put up a fight if the guy was intimidating in the least. You might be question why he did that, but I'd like to see any one of you bad asses lay a bitch slap on someone.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 19 2005, 01:28 PM
You guys are all "billy badasses." Its disrespectful, but I highly doubt any of you would put up a fight if the guy was intimidating in the least. You might be question why he did that, but I'd like to see any one of you bad asses lay a bitch slap on someone.
[post=528500]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha wow i was thinking the exact same thing that you just said. All you people who say "hed be knocked out. Id lay that kid out." blah blah blah probably wouldnt do what you ust said in that situation. :lol:

I was at my buddies house and he was throwing a party...i had my Vette in the driveway...later that night i look over and some dude is leaning on it.....course now this is a kegger so there are mad drunk people ....so i go up to him i'm dude dude..wtf are you doing? He's like "what do you mean"...i said, GTF off my car....He's like o shit this is your car...i said no, i'm just yelling at you....so he begins to get wise.."o so then you won't mind if i poor beer on it".....He starts tilting his cup and accidently spills it all over the back of it......he looked at me and i looked at him....he got all scared voice.. ..."dude holy shit man so sorry man, seriously i didn;t even mean to i was just joking around"...i looked at him i said...."Take 10 steps away from my car right now"..he does it instantly..then his buddy comes over, and goes to me....whats going on here this is my buddy...i siad " this is your buddy?", he said yes....i said, YOU take 10 steps away my car Right fucking now....he looks at me then his friend and does it imemediately......I said "if i catch either one of you near my car the entire night....your gonna have a bad time.".....They said dude so sorry, let me get you a beer....so sorry man really....

Funniest part now....i tell my friend Ben, he;s cocked outta his mind......He goes up to the kid and goes...YOU DUMPED BEER ON MY BOYS CAR......WHHHHHHAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,...he shoves the dude in the chest and knocks him out for 10 minutes on the lawn......Ben looked at me and was like Rivkin, with your temper how the fuck did you not beat teh shit outta this kid...If some dude did this to my bike i would just hit him with no words.....i said man, i was so mad that i was calm.....

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 19 2005, 10:31 AM
[post=528446]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I always keep one eye on my car while waiting to race. I don't ever venture too far from it. I'm all paranoid that someone is going to jack my shit. If I cought someone with their hand in my car I'd be PISSED. I probably wouldn't just insta-woop their ass, because there are people in the world that are just that fucking stupid that they dont know any better.. But I would give them a firm talking to.. tell em its not ok to do that shit... where they decided to go from there would be up to them

Back