trade my 87 supra with 92 swap for honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

indycrx

am looking for a reliable honda. I do not want to get rid of this car as I love it. Right now It maxes out the 8lb boost gauge. I need to get somthing reliable for my soon to be wife to drive why I am in the miliary. So through up what you have for trade. I gutted the car from the seats back. So no back interior. It was in a rough state anyways. If your buying this car for playing at the track you would do it anyways. The car shows alot more will to go without the back interior. The only problem with the car right now is the front seat is power seat and somthing is jammed. It still works but needs taken out and fixed. I replaced a front tie rod and got a oil change the day after I got it. The car had a blown head gasket then replaced with a hks 1.2mm gasket and arp bolts. The car is ready for whatever you want to through at it. Looking for serious offers no bullshit. I payed 2k for the car and that was a steal. I havnt been able to find a mk3 in good shape for a long time and no where near this price. The only other problem is the targa top is a scratched up and a few dents. I guess it flew off when the owner was driving it. The body is in great shape. No rust. Its got power everything. Even a setting to adjust the lumbar in the seat. It will need tires because its on temporay tires from the previous owner. However if I dont get a trade anytime soon I will be putting new tires on. I can get more pics if there is serious offers. This car is fast for being stock. It also comes with a k&n airfilter which is in the mail right now, but will be on the car in a few days. Please send all offers to indyairbrushing@aol.com. I will accept straight trades or trades plus cash on either part. Not looking for a car I have to through in alot though. The turbo is suppose to only have about 3k on it. It pulls hard as shit. The car can easly be quick with few mods. Im looking for a crx in good shape or eg hatch. Swap would be preffered but if its a d series must have low miles. By the way the blue interior paint wasnt by me the previous owner did it. Swap has 79k miles. Please email me I dont check this board much thanks.

http://community.webshots.com/...65494

:linksucks: :linksucks: :linksucks: :linksucks: :linksucks:

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 27 2005, 05:29 PM
TURBO OR NOT THAT THING IS POS
[post=517063]Quoted post[/post]​

Grow up and keep your bs comments out of my thread. I will never understand why people have to talk shit about other peoples stuff.

You know your right about that. People just like to get a rise out of others. But i think its i pretty decent shape. How much do you want for it if you dont have a trade. I know my boyfriend would love to have that car. He loves supras.

Originally posted by indycrx+Jun 27 2005, 07:16 PM-->
@Jun 27 2005, 05:29 PM

Grow up and keep your bs comments out of my thread. I will never understand why people have to talk shit about other peoples stuff.
[post=517114]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Smolkesgirl03+Jun 28 2005, 03:44 PM-->
You know your right about that. People just like to get a rise out of others. But i think its i pretty decent shape. How much do you want for it if you dont have a trade. I know my boyfriend would love to have that car. He loves supras.

Originally posted by indycrx@Jun 27 2005, 07:16 PM
vtecsir1

[post=517114]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=517519]Quoted post[/post]​

Im really looking to get the money I paid for it. I got it 2 weeks ago paid 2000 and put 200 into getting a tie rod put on. I love the car and its quick I just want another honda.

Come on someone offer me some trades. I have recipets to prove the motor swap and all new gaskets and everything in the engine. This car needs little work.

update on the car

I have a 87 turbo supra with 92 swap. Have all reciepts for the swap and everything done to the car. Car has 150k on the body and 79k on the swap. Turbo has 3k miles on it. Also comes with a spare turbo and manifold, spare set of steelis with temp tires on them. Car has suspension technique springs with kyb gr2 struts. The one gr2 strut was bad so I put a factory strut on it for the time being. The back strut mount needs replaced. I have a strut mount for it just havnt put it on yet. The driver side seat has all power options including adjusting lubar. The seat needs taken out of the car to figure out what has the seat jammed. The seat will move a little foward and backward then stop. Somthing has it hung up. Besides that the car is in pretty good shape and run and boosts great. Im looking for a trade for a honda crx, eg hatch, del sol. Can be stock idc. Just want a straight up trade. Email me at indyairbrushing@aol.com for pics and more info. I am not on here much.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 27 2005, 05:29 PM

this guy is gay dont' mind him...he has posted that kinda shit on one of my threads to...gl with the sale though man my buddy has a 87 non turbo...things pretty fast..could only imagine how fast urs is with a turbo lol

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Jul 18 2005, 10:50 PM-->

this guy is gay dont' mind him...he has posted that kinda shit on one of my threads to...gl with the sale though man my buddy has a 87 non turbo...things pretty fast..could only imagine how fast urs is with a turbo lol
[post=528268]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks man. The cars not for everyone I understand that. I am just trying to get back into a honda. Its pretty quick with the turbo I just want a honda. Thanks for the bump.

so why are you selling it after only two weeks of owning it? you want a honda that bad?

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 19 2005, 10:32 AM
so why are you selling it after only two weeks of owning it? you want a honda that bad?
[post=528447]Quoted post[/post]​

Basically yeah. I like honda's more. This car could be fast I just want another crx or eg hatch. I sold my crx off before this and miss the shit out of it so I need another.

Will sell for 2k cash or trade.

Back