Tried To Steal My Rims And I Will Kill You

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
ok originally this post was an open letter to the faggots who TRIED to steal my rims today @ school,
but somehow i dont think threatening to shoot you in the back of the head with my .45 that i carry
on my person at all times would be appropriate......
SO
anyone know where in so. cali i can find the locking lugnuts with a key that noone else has? or at least noone in several
thousand people?

thanks

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 6 2003, 12:14 AM
You shouldn't have a gun at school.

well, i dont carry it at school. and im 6'3 230#.......

ya i know what u are thinking, and i DO look funny driving a civic.

kiss my ass, its all i can afford

thats the shitty thing about having those nice shiny wheels. dont buy locking nuts from honda. i say hit em with the pipe but dont shoot em

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 6 2003, 12:21 AM
thats the shitty thing about having those nice shiny wheels. dont buy locking nuts from honda. i say hit em with the pipe but dont shoot em

so where can i get locking lugnuts from?

and no GSR rims are NOT nice......they are clean tho.

and thats what i like about them. clean and simple.

nice rims cost $$$$$$

you can do what i do....may time some searching...but after you find a set of locking lugnuts...go by your local wheel shops and see if they have a different set that someone either left behind or didn't have all of the lugnuts (make sure they have at least four and the key) and put three of the new ones and one of the used ones on each wheel....there's little chance that they'll have both keys to get your wheels off. Alas...if they want your wheels bad enough....they're gonna find a way.....at least they may think twice about it this way...or (best case scenario) not be able to jack your shit! FYI: i have 3 of the gorilla style where the key fits outside the lugnut...and the oddballs are the ones where the key fits inside lugnut. OH and by the way...leave the gun BS alone....only in situations when your life is threatened does pulling a gun even come close to a rational idea....just not worth it....even bashing them in the head is a bad idea....i say stick that pipe straight up their ass...cuz that's where they're trying to stick it to you! my $0.02

Originally posted by Drock42@Mar 6 2003, 12:52 AM
you can do what i do....may time some searching...but after you find a set of locking lugnuts...go by your local wheel shops and see if they have a different set that someone either left behind or didn't have all of the lugnuts (make sure they have at least four and the key) and put three of the new ones and one of the used ones on each wheel....there's little chance that they'll have both keys to get your wheels off. Alas...if they want your wheels bad enough....they're gonna find a way.....at least they may think twice about it this way...or (best case scenario) not be able to jack your shit! FYI: i have 3 of the gorilla style where the key fits outside the lugnut...and the oddballs are the ones where the key fits inside lugnut. OH and by the way...leave the gun BS alone....only in situations when your life is threatened does pulling a gun even come close to a rational idea....just not worth it....even bashing them in the head is a bad idea....i say stick that pipe straight up their ass...cuz that's where they're trying to stick it to you! my $0.02

well, to each his own, and i value your opinion about guns. (not that i agree with your views per se)

and yes, that is a good idea to have an oddball lugnut....i was thinking of that myself earlier.

but its cool, my buddy is a cop at the school i attend. and i allready gave him a heads up.

well its going to cost me a lil money but im getting 4 sets, 1 different one for each wheel.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 6 2003, 01:18 AM
well its going to cost me a lil money but im getting 4 sets, 1 different one for each wheel.

ACTUALLY, one of the lugnuts that they DIDNT take off, was one that could not be loosened by a normal
honda civic lugnut remover. instead i have to use the lugnut remover that came stock with my old 89 mazda 323.

in fact, i tried to use my neighbors 4-way in order to remove that lugnut, and it would not fit.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Mar 6 2003, 01:23 AM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Mar 6 2003, 12:16 AM
92b16vx
@Mar 6 2003, 12:14 AM
You shouldn't have a gun at school.

well, i dont carry it at school. and im 6'3 230#.......

ya i know what u are thinking, and i DO look funny driving a civic.

kiss my ass, its all i can afford

Try 6'1 and 240 in a del sol--I got u beat, mang!

do you watch the simpsons? remember than one episode where bart and millhouse spit off a freeway overpass,
and the whole show follows the intertwined stories of the characters involved? remember what happend
when nelson said HAHA to that really tall guy driving a really small car?

thats what i feel like

and u should seen me in my ex gf's HF

6'4 260 in a prelude... yea, my head touches the ceiling, so what, thats why i have a sunroof lol :) i drove my friends hf, it wasnt bad at all, i actually had to scoot the seat up, then again... i dont sit like im a g or some shit, i loved driving my friends sol, there was a shitload of leg room, i love hondas :) i have more room in the lude than i do in my moms hoe, now thats sad.

i am sorry but i disagree. if someone tries to jack your shit you should kill them . in my state you can.

Originally posted by MR. EG@Mar 6 2003, 02:00 PM
i am sorry but i disagree. if someone tries to jack your shit you should kill them . in my state you can.

damn! which state is that?!

car thieves are about the lowest life on earth IMO. don't get caught with that gun by a cop or its an instant stay at the county hotel. why do u need to carry a gun? do u live in south central or someplace like that?

You can shoot if someone is harming you or your property here. :D

I'm 5' 9" and weigh 185-190..

guns at school are always a bad idea..believe me..i know first hand..i went to Santana Highschool..some scary stuff man. Some good friends of mine took a couple bullets.

Back