trunk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2ndGenTeg

hey i was wondering for you guys out there with 90-93 integra......... if there is any of you who had purchase the carbon fiber trunk.... does it come with the glass or just the trunk? and what is an estimated price of it?

thanks

i doubt it would come with glass. you could probably ask the folks over at g2ic.com for more information regarding this because i am sure someone over there has that trunk you are wanting.

I was thinking of getting one too. I was sort of skeptical about the strength of the CF, and when you mount a wing on it it will look kind weird. I have an itr wing im putting on my teg. Ill stick with my stock heavy metal one.

For styling, I'd go for the CF Trunk, all you need is more "hood pins". I think they call them hatch latches for the trunk, they'd work for hatchbacks and coupes I believe. All you would need to do for your car is to have a two tone look for the exterior. A painted roof (Black) and another color for the rest of the car. When I talk about the roof, I don't mean the whole thing. I'm talking about the top area before it goes over the door/roof trim, so it'd look together. If you were to get a wing, get an all CF wing, or a CF wrapped wing.

Back