Turbo CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boosted4Life

I thought i had the car sold until the guy hasnt showed up the last two appoinments. The car is a 1989 Honda CRX SI. The interior is in good shape for the year i would rate it an 8-10. The exterior doesnt have much rust just a few dents. The rust that is on the car is a little surface rust on the fenders and the rear quarters have a little bit. I would rate it a 5-10. The motor has 20k-30k but i did have the compression checked and it was 105 in all cylinders but one which was 103. Which really isnt bad for 20k miles on a built car. Im an honest guy and cant stand to screw people over, its happened to me and ive learned off of that. The goods:

- Fully Built D16Z6 Complete Longblock
- Scat Forged Rods
- Vitara Pistons
- ACL Bearings (plastic guaged)
- Mircopolished & balanced z6 crank
- Block was blueprinted & decked
- Head was port & polished has the z6 cam in it still w/ adjustable cam gear
- LSD Transmission with Stage 2 axils
- T3/T4Turbo 300 mi
- T25 Manifold
- .055 oil restrictor
- 45 degree steel bung welded to pan
- AL Race Half Radiator
- 31x9x3 FMIC
- 3" Downpipe
- 3" Exhaust
- 2 resonators
- XSpower external wastegate
- TurboXS RFL BOV
- MBC
- 460cc RX7 Injectors
- XTD 6 puck Clutch (sprung)
- 11lbs Flywheel
- Boost gauge
- Solid Urethene Mounts
- AEM uego wideband
- Walboro 255
- I just changed the oil, filter, plugs(2 steps colder for boost), wires, it does have arp head studs, new air filter.
- Adjustable Control Arms
- All new tires/ Cooper Zeon ZPT's
- Ostrich Emulator and chip burner
- New inner/ outer tie rods. sway arm bushings
- and i have not installed an Omni Power 3 bar Map Sensor
- Rota Auto X wheels with practically new tires.
- The engine bay is also pretty much completely wire tucked with the wires tucked into the glovebox area
- Just to throw it in for anyone that might want it a have a can of red wrinkle paint i can include for the valve cover, let me know if you would like that with the car.

Im asking 4000 obo since everything is fixed now. The car is tuned and aligned, no more wobble, no misses, smooth and fast just like a turbo crx should be. Its at 13 lbs now and its an awesome car and believe me or not pretty good gas mileage.

***Im looking for a 4x4 truck so thats pretty much thats all im interested in. I would like to trade down a little so i can have a couple hundred cash since i have a Bow in line to buy... So throw me offers, none will be refused since im in need to get rid of the vehicle ASAP.

Thanks for looking at the add. Any questions text 4196518305, PM me or email at NathanLozier@Yahoo.com

Attachments

• Picture_001.jpg
    Picture_001.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 381
  • turbo crx.jpg
    turbo crx.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 8,732
  • turbocrx.jpg
    turbocrx.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 311
  • turbocrx2.jpg
    turbocrx2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 293
  • turbocrx3.jpg
    turbocrx3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 327
  • turbocrx4.jpg
    turbocrx4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 301
  • turbocrx5.jpg
    turbocrx5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 332
  • turbocrx6.jpg
    turbocrx6.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 559
  • turbocrx7.jpg
    turbocrx7.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 315
  • turbocrx8.jpg
    turbocrx8.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
No thanks, really just looking for a 4x4 truck or cash.. Thanks 4 the offer though

Back