TURBO JDM GSR SWAP! TRADE for k20 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

egkswap

Im selling my JDM GSR Turbo Swap!

My swap only has 40k on it....nothing more nothing less.

Its clean and runs perfect!!!!! The turbo kit is currently off the car and Im running all motor. The Block has JE 10:1 ALL motor/Turbo pistons with Crowler Rods, blueprinted and balanced. The motor runs strong with no smoke or leaks. I have not gotten around to putting the turbo on or anything because I just got the block and I've run out of money to get it tuned and stuff.

The motor just got back to me and I just put it back together so with that said...The block has only 200 miles since the block was put back together.

I have alot of people who can vouch for my motors, my cars and how I am with the things that i sell.

Im a serious seller and I don't like games or negative comments. I don't give negative energy to anyone I deal with on this site.

Anywho....

This is what the kit consists of:

-INLINE PRO Stainless Steel Manifold

-TIAL 38mm wastegate

-*Genuine*GREDDY TRUST Intercooler

-HKS Super Sequential Blow off Valve

-MSD 6btm with External Coil pack

-Custom GARRETT T4 60-1 made to custom spec for quick spool

-3 inch Downpipe

-DRAG Intercooler Piping

-All couplers and T-Bolt clamps

-Dumptube

-TURBOSMART Manual Boost Controller

The motor is a JDM GSR b18C OBD2 FULLY CONVERTED TO OBD1

40k on the motor
200 miles or so since the block got back to me 6 days ago from a close buddy of mine who does all of my internal work. NEVER HAD A problem with this guy!! Knows his shit!

-GSR LSD TRANS MINT!!
-Exedy Stage 3 clutch
-clutch masters 8lbs flywheel
-Moroso 5qt. Turbo oil pan
-Skunk2 Pro Series Intake manifold
-New head gasket
-ARP Head studs (new)
-New timing belt/water pump and Tensioner
-New Oil Pump New Oil pan gasket

The Turbo kit has less than 2000 miles on it Turbo has about 500 miles on it GREAT CONDITION!!!

Also will come with:

-Hondata s200 with Boost option Basemap of TypeR
-Full Size Fluidyne Radiator
-All Hoses and Clamps
-Gator Stage 5 Axles (1000hp) rated
-Shift linkage
-Mounts
-Harness
-Dizzy
-NGK Wires
-Carbon Fiber Spark plug cover

EVERYTHING TO DO THE SWAP WILL BE PROVIDED BY ME!

Im asking $5,700 for everything!!!!!

K20a R deals only** If you have everything to do the swap in a EG/dc2 then Labor for the swap into your car will be FREE OF CHARGE!****

I will Trade for a Complete K20A TypeR Swap!!!!!!!!! OR

K20a2 Type-S with everything to do the swap in a EG/DC2

That is the only Trade I will Accept thanks!

Let me know Thanks!

K20a2everything Thats Needed To Do The Swap Will Be Sold With The Engine. Engine's Coming From A 2002 Acura Rsx-s, The Motor Has 33500km On It. But Has A Crower Stroker Kit Instaled 3000kms Ago. Engine Runs So Nice And Pulls Really Strong. Im Taking Offers Right Now, I Will Also Accept Trades. If Intrested Email Me At
kingpingin@hotmail.com Engine For Sale. 6spd Transmission,motor Mounts, Axels,

Back