Type ARGh project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

It's kinda general cause it's not really tech questions etc.. wanted to drop you all an update on my car.. non of you will really care except a few im sure but something for your viewing/reading pleasure.. something new.

Almost 2 years ago swapped out my 99 ex with a us ITR. I was a lowley poor techy and couldn't do what i really wanted to do while i put it in.. so here's ITR v2 almost two years later..

Here's a list of all that was added over this past 3 weeks.
  • ACT XTR Clutch
  • Fidanza 7.5 Fly wheel
  • 98 Integra rear disk conversion
  • Walbro 255 Fuel pump
  • new IAT sensor (i swear that better kill my CEL finally)
  • Oil Temp gauge hooked up and installed
  • Oil Pressure Hooked up and installed
  • Water Temp gauge hooked up and installed
  • Dual gauge bezle to replace teh stock cracked one
  • n2o gauge ran
  • NX 100 shot+ 4 Direct port (n2o and gas) nozzles tapped and capped off till she's tuned
  • 4-1 DC "JDM"(2.5 inch) header (wrapped)
  • Catco 2.5 inch cat w/ bung added for 2nd o2
  • Crower Stage 2 ( B ) Race cams
  • Crower Dual Springs and TI. Retainers
  • ARP studs EVERYWHERE (head/main/thrust/clutch/fly) except exhaust mani which are coming
  • Distributor 0 ring and gasket+filter replaced (ended up being where my leak was)
  • Vtec Solenoid o Ring Replaced
  • Cam seal replaced
  • New Timing belt
  • New water pump
  • New gaskets all around, a full rebuild of the gaskets, head exhaust intake etc
  • New Main bearings
  • New rod bearings
  • New Valve Seals
  • New piston Rings
  • Honed head
  • New Port and polish job full intake through exhuast
  • True lockable Hood pins
  • Closed circuit (hyper ground) Ground kit
  • CTR 1.5 lbs crank pulley OEM
  • Relocation of the monster tach just behind the cup holder in that storage hole
coming up REAL soon omnipower full CO setup, hondata (not sure what or how input on this welcome) but im hurting right now so gotta recoupe funds.

I've got Type R cams for sale.. and im still looking for a 5th gen sedan ;)

for your viewing pleasure the first post of this thread has some of the pictures of the motor pull and some of the mods going in. http://www.civicland.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5874

here's a few though

normal_DSC03782.JPG

normal_DSC03755.JPG

normal_DSC03740.JPG

normal_DSC03727.JPG

wow- that tach is completely worthless down there. how do you look at it while driving? lol

other than that, car looks good.

what ecu are you running? if you're still obd2, you're going to need to convert to obd1 to run hondata/uberdata...

Yeah chris is making me the harness when i go to obd1 right now it's a SI ecu.

the tach is down there for two reasons one i hate the fucking thing so i wanted it out of view but it has a dummy light on it too so it works. The afc has a tach and so does the stock dash so i think the plan is to take out the tach and get a independent dummy light and put it in the driver side far left vent out of site.

their ITR 98 spec.. honestly i haven't even entertained the idea of pricing yet with all the stuff going on.. im open to bargins but not to low ballers.. PM me if your interested

have chris burn your chip to turn on the CEL and throw out the blinding shift light alltogether

have chris burn your chip to turn on the CEL and throw out the blinding shift light alltogether

TURBOMIRAGE does ecu work?
chips and such?
that i did not know

and a CEL going on at high rpm's would freak me out...
like thinking something broke or went wrong

normal_DSC03782.JPG

why's the tach at 9K???

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 7 2005, 03:26 PM
[post=484313]Quoted post[/post]​

matt would do that part. :p

Looks good man. What compression are you shooting for? Let me know if you need an ecu harness and chipped Hondata/Uberdata/Crome prepped P28 ecu.

right now its stock compression i believe 11:1 it's possible later down the road i'll be going with a higher domed ctr piston coated.

but as far as getting chipped I know i'll be getting the harness from chris.. i'll need a p28 im sure.. but the car will be on a direct port system im hearing there's conflictions with this and the fuel mapping since the system introduces fuel as well as n2o

any ideas on this..

Back