TYPE RRRRRRRRRRR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Holy shit this thing looked fuckin fast as hell. Both Bobby and I couldn't believe our eyes when he spotted it...It's such a rare fuckin car...holy shit I'm glad it was parked!! :worthy:

s3fe8b6e8aae99.jpg

s3fe8b6dba8773.jpg

WATCH OUT!!!!!!! :blink:

Now in all seriousness...about 5 minutes later we DID spot a Type R coming out of Kohls...Brian and I spotted it about 3 weeks ago but I didn't have my camera like I did yesterday. :D

s3fe8b6f2186bd.jpg

Oh yeah...I want it...Bobby also noticed it had autoX tires on it...so you know he does well. :)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 23 2003, 04:52 PM
and i get no "thank you TPP for resizing the pics" <_<

:roll:

Thankyoutppforresizingthepics. :)

BodyDroppedNikes (4:36:07 PM): u want that one smaller too?
revolution8k (4:36:16 PM): yeah and that ITR too please :)
BodyDroppedNikes (4:36:24 PM): ok hang on a sec
revolution8k (4:36:30 PM): you=the Pizimp
BodyDroppedNikes (4:40:56 PM): there ya go :)
revolution8k (4:41:03 PM): lol thanks

Shit...I called you the pizimp and said thanks...twice now. :lol:

Meh, Type R's are ov"arrrrrrrrghhhh" rated but hey ive been around them for a while, so its just like any other ole teg to me. :D

This is as good a thread as any to repost the pictures of the Cavalier that's near my house:

Cavalier1.jpg

Cavalier2.jpg

CavalierAuto.jpg

ISN'T IT AWSOME!!!!11!!11!1

Cavalier1.jpg

:eek: :huh: AAAAAAAAHhahahahahahahahahha I love the Corvette symbol there on the nose....... hahahaha

hrmm i need to go up the road and take a pic of this riced out newer Neon up at this car lot...

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 23 2003, 05:14 PM
hrmm i need to go up the road and take a pic of this riced out newer Neon up at this car lot...

Yes...if you can fuckin get there...Lima Rd is always backed up to the split at SpyRun/Clinton.

I'm lovin the "donkey dick" echo tip actin goin on under the Grand Am, myself... Excellent use of... Oh, hell, it's so fuckin ghey.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 23 2003, 06:11 PM
Cavalier1.jpg

:eek: :huh: AAAAAAAAHhahahahahahahahahha I love the Corvette symbol there on the nose....... hahahaha

must be the special Z06 edition.

Back