UAHuntsville Alabama college shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Campus Shooting: UAHuntsville On Lockdown; Four People Reportedly Shot at UAHuntsville's Shelby Center - WHNT

HUNTSVILLE, AL - There are reports of a shooting at UAHuntsville, at the Shelby Center. We understand the campus is in lockdown.

Sources close to the investigation tell WHNT NEWS 19 two people were killed and two are in critical condition. We understand two people are in custody, possibly a woman and her husband. They're not sure if there are other suspects out there. We've also been told all the victims are faculty.

A person inside the library, which is next to the Shelby Center, says he and his co-workers are locked in their building.

you know, i have always heard that the worst way to die (most painful) is to get shot in the stomach.
a shot, right to the stomach and nothing more, opens up the insides and allows the stomach acid and enzymes to leak out into the rest of the body.
without emergency care, it takes about 30 min, give or take, to kill the person.
very slow, very painful.

thats how they should start handling these shootings.

you wanna be a douche and shoot people because nobody likes you or doesnt treat you like a spoiled bitch and give you everything you want?
well, here, take a shot to the gut, and we will video tape it for the families of your victims, and to show as an example to the rest of the country.

yeah its about 20 miles away from me, the last i heard it was a female teacher that went crazy and shot other teachers

the latest I heard is one female and one male where taken into custody. Nothing much other than that.

BBC has an article....

bio something or other teacher lost tenure and took out her supervisor professor and assistants.

Back