Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Insight

• Hyundai Tiburon

• Elem

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TRuggiero_

So what you think? Or is there more fugly cars i missed. Personally, I'd say the Aztec, it's just gay.

hey the mini isn't that bad...its a bad ass euro car and I guess my auntie claims it corners better then her bf's m series bmw.

They are all fugly, but my vote goes to the PT Cruiser with their "Wood Paneling Limited Edition" piece of shit. You forgot the Toyota Echo--the car with Downe's Syndrome.

the aztec is the biggest peice of crap...what was GM thinking wtf3.gif

aztec got my vote too, the designers were high on meth when they drew that thing up :lol:

The top three all suck but the Mini kicks ass. They look diffrent and they handle great. Insight, decent looking extreme econo car, with minor work they look pretty good. Tiburon, old ones where :ghey: but the new ones look almost like a mini ferrari (designed by the same designing firm as the 550) Civic si, um... hated it at first, now it is growing on me and i kinda think it looks alright in white. The element, better than half the suv's out there that have more in comman with a bently then a wrangler, design gets 3 stars from me (5 possible)

cliffs, top three cars suck, the rest of your poll is wack

Yes they all suck, Aztec is definatly the worst. My old man thought about getting a PT Cruiser... o man did i bitch about. Good thing i talked him out of it. I would have snapped.

I don't know the element just says "fun" to me. I would own one if I had the cash to own an extra car for no reason, either that or a tacoma.

What my buddy with a 97 civic ls said about the element...I think a crack smokah...

xxxxxxxx: I want to trade my pos civic for an Element
xxxxxxxx: Lift it up and fricking put some big ass tires...4x4 machine
bmxslyguy187: uhhh a honda element?
xxxxxxxx: hell ya
bmxslyguy187: are you a crack head?
xxxxxxxx: nope i think there cool as fuck
bmxslyguy187: they don't make a lift for an element at all man...
xxxxxxxx: i know they will
xxxxxxxx: they only came out a month ago
xxxxxxxx: want one hella
bmxslyguy187: I think they look like a mini-van.

first off i wanna say that the tiburon is the worst body style on the market and if it was on fire i wouldnt even waiste my piss on th fucker Id just let it burn to ashes while im flyin by it in my 90 civic hatch (b16a with 50 shot handin mustangs there ass in the 1/4 mile lol) but thats here nor there i would smack my own mother if i saw her in
a HYUNDAI..... fuck em we looovvvvveeee honda power can i get a amen people?????????

jay-dubbs signing off

Originally posted by hot91vtec129@Feb 11 2003, 12:27 AM
first off i wanna say that the tiburon is the worst body style on the market and if it was on fire i wouldnt even waiste my piss on th fucker Id just let it burn to ashes while im flyin by it in my 90 civic hatch (b16a with 50 shot handin mustangs there ass in the 1/4 mile lol) but thats here nor there i would smack my own mother if i saw her in
a HYUNDAI..... fuck em we looovvvvveeee honda power can i get a amen people?????????

jay-dubbs signing off

i actually like the new tiburons...hyundai is taking a step in the right direction. I love the new body style, sure its a hyundai, but still....

Ferrari_550-9.jpg

550tibsig3.jpg

i voted for the aztec..undoubtedly the ugliest thing on the road.

the civic si doesnt look so bad when its built by mugen :D...
mugen_ctr.jpg

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 10 2003, 09:11 PM
You forgot the Toyota Echo

me and B saw one of these with a huge ass spoiler when we went to NY to get his radiator LMAO funny shit... wish we brought the cam

voted for the asstek

and sorry but the Si is still ugly as fuck mugen or not

The Asstek is crap... the PT is marginal- but the rest are pretty cool.

Add:

Toyota Echo
Toyota Prius (but it IS cool)
Kia anything
Most anything GM the last year or two- have you seen the new Crapalier oops Cavalier? Nasty...

F U = I owned a cavalier - and it was way faster than my honda is- thats for sure :)

140 horse/185 ft/bs 3.1 V6 5 speed

94 owned you. but yeah, that was the last yeah of the good ones, thats for sure.

as for that Echo we saw- the wing was tallker than the already fucking high roofline of the damn thing. bone stock everywhere else. it was way too funny and a buzzkill when we realized the camera was absent

I don't know. I like the style of the new Cavalier. I hate the old styles, especially a specific 91 Cavalier that totaled when I hit it going 5mph with my truck. Bastard, my insurance went up for that.

Back