Uh oh.. You wanted you got it *VIDEO*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

First the video starts off at a Honda, Acura Meet here that we had in Omaha. Some pretty seski cars showed up for the event.. Kinda a small event but 3/4 of the cars were all Hybrids.. We had a K24'd new si.. EG with a B20.. Alot of boost and tons of Hybrids.

And then the Race is at the end of this Video.. The Cobra race and the SC'd GSR did not get put on this Video.. Its for later..

Now on the NSX Race on the 2nd rae looks like I really pulled on him hard when i passed him.. He shut down when I went bye him thats why I put a Bus length on him.. But it shows me catching him and passing him... So do enjoy.. I know I did..

http://www.1320video.com/vids/hameet.wmv

Very nice bro... You guys had some bad ass cars there wish I was located by you.. BTW what do you use to edit your video?

Which chick... The Little Asian Girl?.. Yeah she's kinda cute..

Kyle uses Vegas Video.. If you like the videos check out our forum full of them.. We have tons of videos on this forum.

And Dyno session comes when the rest of the stuff gets put on and the Jets are upped to 75hp

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jul 21 2004, 06:24 PM
i liked the car with no spark plugs .. but the one that was cooler than that was the one with no radiator... but seriously .. had some cool cars .. you should meet up with philtran from ohmaha he has a orange crx
[post=366503]Quoted post[/post]​

I meet up with the Trans all the time.. They come to Omaha Often and also his Brother Paul.. Phil's car just went through a Motor so they are finishing that car up. But I see those guys all the time and talk to them all the time. And Phil is From Lincoln not Omaha.

WOAAA WOAAA WOA! do you really want us to believe that your 89 hybrid whooped a NSX??!!? come on dude you guys were pullin back and forth, we dont even know if he was even racin you. lets see you line up against him next time and then maybe we'll... i'll believe you.

but cool vid anyway :thumbsup:

Originally posted by hybrid_b18@Jul 23 2004, 01:04 AM
WOAAA WOAAA WOA! do you really want us to believe that your 89 hybrid whooped a NSX??!!? come on dude you guys were pullin back and forth, we dont even know if he was even racin you. lets see you line up against him next time and then maybe we'll... i'll believe you.

[post=367187]Quoted post[/post]​

are you retarded? :blink: you seriously couldn't tell the NSX was trying?

Originally posted by hybrid_b18@Jul 23 2004, 01:04 AM

[post=367187]Quoted post[/post]​

My 89 Hybrid on the Bottle..

And I don't care what ya believe.. I put video up of it.. Believe what ya want.. All that matters is I know the guy with the car.. I asked him to race.. He said cool. We ran I won and he said nice race.

My car at the 1/4 Mile track will be easliy trapping above 100 about 105-106 actaully.. So yeah I do believe I can pull on one.. And we are setting up another race between me and it.. Just this time will be from a Stop.. Just gotta make sure I am wearing the right shoes for the occasion. . :)

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jul 27 2004, 02:00 AM
slow server, what happend to neneons?

anyways good video :thumbsup:
[post=368607]Quoted post[/post]​

Neneons is no more.. Site is still there but a new site has been opened and now everything is ran 1320video.com

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 30 2004, 12:16 PM
cool, congrats....looked like fun
[post=370347]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes much fun.. But now I am changing the Jets out to 75hp.. I am installing the new Intake Manifold.. Getting Dyno Tuned before I run the NSX again from a Stop.. I have a feeling it may not be pretty..

Back