Uh...yea, more drama?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well, the past couple of weeks were pretty fucking shitty.
This is going to be LONG, wrong and really uncalled for but I'm putting it out there.

I'll try to type this to make it literate.

I recently quit my job and I was just sitting around doing nothing, there was no point in looking for a new job at the time because I had to go to trial in Municipal court, the odds were defenitly against me but, obviously I came out on top.

I quit my job for a decent reason. A few weeks ago, I believe it was Halloween. I was scheduled to appear at my Probation Officer's office. I had no problem going, I planned on going and for once I was almost excited to go since I knew I was clean and had no issues, that and the fact that she wouldn't schedule me for another appointment for about a month.

Like my usual routine, I worked my normal work-week which is Tues-Fri. I've been going to PA for the weekend since I changed my schedule months ago. I've never worked Mondays unless I had discussed this in person with my boss (also my biological father) and it was considered overtime and was optional. I've been working with him for years and that was my schedule, my hours may have changed, but my days have never unless we both agreed on it.

That week I decided to stay over my friends' house until Monday (Halloween) because my friend Erika, her and my daughter wanted to come with me and we had planned to go to NY after I went to probation. Mind you NY is ~114 miles away from their house. It was a huge deal and again I was extatic, I've NEVER been able to take my daughter anywhere and this was my chance, I wasn't going to give it up for the world.

So we all pack in the car and start making our way to my PO's office. My father calls me no more than 2 minutes into the ride and asks if I could come into work. I told him "No, I had to go to probation and some other things to do" (exactly like that), I said I could either go in really late or not at all, he chose the latter. This was 8 AM.

During the ride, about 9:30-10 AM, Erika asks me to call in to make sure that my PO was there, she had called out the previous week and that was why I had to show up on Halloween. It wasn't a big deal, it's a 15 minute ordeal and it's on the way to my daughter's house, it was alos 10 AM and I could have cared less since I was really excited.

Here's the first FUCKED up part of the beginning of a mostly horrible past 2 weeks. I called my PO, after being known who I was on the phone she said

PO: "Oh, I'm suprised you called"
PO: "blah, blah, your appointment was rescheduled"

ME: "Uhh, you told me to come in last week. TODAY the 31st"
ME: "I have your handwritten and signed reminder"

PO: "You're father called me and rescheduled your appointment, he said you have to work today"
PO: "blah, blah"

ME: "No, I still want to come in today, I told him I'm not working"

PO: "Ok, Bryan, that's fine come in whenever you can today"

Me: "I'll be there before noon, bye"
ME: "WAIT...when did he call you if you don't mind me asking?"

PO: "About 10 minutes ago"

ME: "Thanks, bye"

*click*

I know, it doesn't sound that bad until you look a little closer, I told him at 8 AM that I wasn't going to come in that day, I even gave him a choice. I specifically said "I'll either come in really late or not at all". He told me, "Don't even bother comming in". I called my PO after 9:30 Am, he called her soon after they opened to attempt to reschedule my appointment.

I was upset with him because he was being an asshole on the phone, after we had come to the conclusion that I wasn't going to work at all that day, the END button on my cell phone was pushed everytime he called. There was no changine my mind after that and I wasn't in the mood to talk to him

To add more to the situation, he may be my biological father, but he doesn't have a say in something like this. I was raised by my grandparents since I was 6 months-5 years old, then he acquired weekend visitation rights, after a about 6 months he was back in jail and I didn't see or bother with him for another 6 years. At 13, I still didn't want to bother with him because I felt that he betrayed me. Years later I decided to drop the bullshit and start a father-son relationship. Again, years later I started working for him and have been since this just past Halloween.

I think some of you may blame my PO for being irresponsible, but it was a very honest mistake. She didn't know about that situation nor did I inform her about it or feel the need to. Anyway she knows now and knows to only listen to a select few people or call me if a situation like this returns to confirm the validity of whatever may come about.

The rest of the day and the next few days went fine. I was too upset to talk to him and didn't even bother going to work. I finally called him and told him I would be there to pick up my check, give him what I owed him and that I couldn't work for him anymore. I have no problem with him, I see him a little differently, but after something like that I wasn't going to work for him.

That weekend, I went back up to PA and was planning on staying until Monday, since my friend needed someone to drive her to the Hospital and help with the kids since she was having surgery.

The trip there went fine, the surgery went fine, the ride back was terrible. First we got lost, she lost the directions and was all drugged up because of the surgery. I finally found my way and was heading in the right direction when some real jackass decides to slam on his brakes for no apparent reason at 70 mph. I was in the left lane, had him in front, someone on my right and a center median about 6 foot to my left. I almost completely avoided the accident by riding the center median's 6 foot wide shoulder, but like I said he was a jackass and actually steered slightly to the left. Our mirrors touched (there was some minor scratches). He pulled over and I came out of my car in a fucking rage. If it was just me I would have been more civil about it, but I had 2 babies and a woman who had just come out of surgery in the car. So, my friend calms me down and I go back over to him. The first thing he says is "What the fuck were you thinking?", that was my breaking point. I started yelling at him while explaining how I was avoiding him. He said somethiung else stupid, I collared him by the back of the neck and drug him to the back of my car and squeezed his face into the back window for him to see the kids real clearly. Cops were called, witnesses had pulled over and aided in his arrest. I personally didn't press charges, but the police charged him with something like endagerment of lives, attempt to cause an accident, reckless driving and a few other traffic violations. I also recieved a traffic violation for one of my taillights being out, but I had no problem with that.

It gets worse, we started on our way back, before we made it to the main highway we were travelling to I started smelling brake dust. Ignored it for a few miles untill I noticed smoke pouring out of the passenger rear wheel well. So I pulled over and the car fills up with brake/clutch smelling smoke, I was tired and didn't bother looking at it. I pulled the kids out and called a tow truck and my friend (also the chicks bf) to come pick us up. The tow truck comes and I told him he has to wait since we all couldn't fit and I refused to put the kids in that cab. The tow truck guy got fed up with waiting and leaves. The kid that was picking us up decided he had to go pick up some weed before he picked us up which was why it took him almost an hour and a half to drive 17 miles on an open 65 mph highway. I pulled my car to a "safe" spot so the staties don't impound/tow it and called them to confirm I was picking it up.

The next morning, we wake up eat breakfast, blah blah. And my friend gets ready for work, goes outside and whatdya know, His car doesn't start, he gets a ride to work and me and his chick arrange to send his car to the shop. I told him I wasn't going to work on his car for unmentioned circumstances. He lives in the middle of no where and the closest shop is VERY busy. They still haven't worked on his car since they have cars trailing off their property.

So we were stuck, not too bad, until my phone dies and T-Mobile decides to cut his service almost simultaneously. His neighbors hate all of us and we'd be lucky if they'd open the door for us. There we were no phone or car. So we made the best of it that day.

The next day he walked like 6 miles each way to wal-mart to buy a charger for my phone. While he was out, the cable guys came, I didn't even know, I was playing with the kids and his gf was playing tetris on my PS2. Well, they completely cut out his line. He actually pays for his cable, the lines were mixed up and marked wrong and someone in the 5 apartment house was stealing cable. At that time we had a bunch of DVD's, GTA VC, Tetris and Gran Turismo 3.

No one seemed to want to help us at all, no one would come get me or drive me to my car since I know 4 people up there, AAA or AARP wouldn't pick me up and bring me back to my car, his car wasn't fixed and the prices of taxis out there were rediculous, they wanted more then $200 to drive me to my car, I don't have a job or anything better to do, so I said fuck it and didn't make a huge attempt to get out of there as soon as possible, there was no emergency at the time. I finally got someone who was going to come get me in the next few days. This kids boss was picking him up to go to work everyday and had him walk for 3 hours to get home. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure we cold have found a way out and to to get my car and fix it and shit but we weren't in any kind of rush.

By Sunday we were all really bored, Erika and I decided it was time to pull out the Vodka and Mailbu and make some drinks. My friend had to watch the kids so he didn't drink, he might have had a shot or two. But Erika and I killed the bottles. If you want to continue this part, just skip the next 3 paragraphs.

Before I go on, let me enlighten you a little more. Erika and my friend have been going together for about 4 years, they have 2 kids and a shitty relationship with trust issues. Erika and I have been accused of fucking for years, we've NEVER done anything more than kiss a few months ago and that was defenitly a mistake. I do have feelings for her but I'm not the type of preson to break up a relationship, let alone say anything because of something like that. I told them they should get help and never told either one of them anything about it. I've known Erika for about 5 years and her boyfriend for 8-9 years. In the beginning Erika was just a good friend and her boyfriend being my best friend. Erika and I are really close friends now, we know more about each other than anyone should ever know, I know things her boyfriend doesn't. As the years went on Erika and I became better friends and her boyfriend and I went the opposite way but are (maybe were) still really good friends. He has to almost be careful what he says to me.

Anyway their relationship has gone downhill from the start, it started on bad terms with him pulling her out of an abusive relationship and them just jumping into a relationship and moving in together. They seemed fine for the first year and I was always at their house, so I know.

One night we all went to a barbecue, got smashed. Her boyfriend got into a fight with Erika's stepfather and a couple of her uncles. Erika and I were in the basement playing pool when someone just ran down telling us that there was a fight. So we went upstairs curious to who was fighting. When we found out who was fighting, of course we tried to break it up. It was a REALLY big fight and ended with cops, no one was arrested. Erika, her boyfriend, her mom and I left and went to Erika's mom's house. Erika's mom was really drunk and gave me the keys to her truck, so the three of could go get cigarettes. Erika and her boyfriend started argueing and he started accusing her of starting the previous fight, I stayed out of it since it was the first time I've had ever seen them argue like that. When we finally made it to the gas station he got out, pulled Erika out of the truck by her hair and smacked her. I honestly am usually not the kind of person to fight, but when someone lays their hand on a woman for whatever reason, I bug out. I just started beating the shit out of him. Erika pulled me off him and told me to just let it go and it would be alright. I let them argue, got our cigarettes and we left. Erika asked me to leave them alone and not worry about it. So I did. I told her to never tell me what happened when they were alone and she pleaded with me to never jump in between them, unless it was really out of hand. I watched them fight just about every week for the past 3 years, every week it getting a little worse.

Back to this past sunday, Erika and I were pretty drunk playing Tetris. Her boyfriend was sitting there watching his fish. He came up with the grand idea of going to the store for a blunt wrap then decided he didn't want to go and no one wanted to go alone. It was too cold for us all to go with the kids. Also for like the third time in 2 years I agreed I'd stay around and make sure the kids were fine while they went to the way to the store. And I was around too long, they needed time to themselves. Usually either me and Erika or her boyfriend and I will go since no one really wants to start switching carseats or packing diaper bags for a 15 minute ride and I never want to watch the kids. Well, for some reason he got in a bad mood and didn't want to go anymore. You have to remember, I almost never let them go together because I don't like to chill in their house alone or watch the kids, so it was kind of suprise. So she's sitting next to him, pleading drunkenly to him for him to go to the store with her. Out of no where he calls her a fatass. With her being drunk and emotional she started crying. After crying for a a few minutes and him telling her to shut the fuck up, he just loses it, grabbed her by the hair and pulls her into the bedroom, shuts the door and turns up the stereo.

I already knew they were going to start fighting and it's at the point where I almost can't watch, because they fist fight, I have to turn away or leave the room every few seconds. He's 220, 6'2" now, shes 5'5" maybe 150 because she had her second child 2 months ago. When this kid starts fighting with her he doesn't have a care in the world, he'll do it right in front of his kids. When I'm their I'll bring them into their room and play with them and try to get them to go to sleep or at least close them in their room.

I almost blame myself because I let this go on for too long.

I let them fight, I'm not going into serious detail. I'll just say a couple words in the order it went, words, slapping, punching, pillows then my breaking point was the belt.

I'll finish this tomorrow...

i think ive said this before. i need another roommate in phoenix arizona, 3 bedroom house, 3 car garage... rent/utilites split 3 ways which is about $600/mo.

offer will always be open for a friend.

Damn man that is some crazy shit. I wish you the best of luck in getting your shit back in line. Really I think we all do. Shit man if you want to move to WA state you can crash with me and my woman.

Dude... New friends... Just do it. Up and move.

And you need to start a blog, or a podcast, or SOMETHING... You could make $$$ off your life story!! :)

My friend's wife (While driving the car) got cut off (While my friend is on his bike). My friend goes up and starts beating the shit out of this dude's truck, and is screaming "My kids are in there!"

All I could think was one of the following:

1) Motherfucker. I'll cut you.
2) Maybe if your windows were so goddam tinted I would see that.
3) You'd better be a better fighter than your wife is a driver.

I mean that's pretty fucked up. Let it go, you're in a german casket - you'll be fine.

Don't freak out about these things, because that behavior, while totally different is the same sort of shit that your friend exhibits when he beats up his girlfriend.

and by the way, you gotta break both of his hands on the first offense. Second offense take his ear off.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think ive said this before. i need another roommate in phoenix arizona, 3 bedroom house, 3 car garage... rent/utilites split 3 ways which is about $600/mo.

offer will always be open for a friend.
I'll be your friend :p Can my GF live there too?
Great, i'll move in around october :)
Shitty week(s) dude, i think your best bet.. no, i know your best bet, is to just disappear, take up Brian on his offer for phoenix, you'll like it here.
Get away from all that shit, all the drama, stab your 'friend' who beats his girl in the mouth, and cut his hands off.
Move to phoenix, enjoy the 70 degree winters, leniant car laws, and no high 12 year olds driving tractors.
Oh, and i can get you a job moving aluminum :wink:

I could let him slap her, I could let him restrain her, I could even let him punch her, since she was doing right back to him. It doesn't make it right but she insisted her fighting back was enough of a repercussion. I had even told her the weeks before when he got druk by himself and passed out, that she deserves much better. He brainwashed her, literally. I'll get to that in a little bit.

I've never seen him push it this far, I've always tried to stay as long as possible or wait until the next morning. Usually it ends when they go to sleep, he crys to her, she's really gullible and believed anything he said, they fuck and it's over.

This time, like I said already, I let them fist fight. She never pulled any type of weapon on him ever. I watched her toss his shit off the porch but she never tried to hit him with it, his car, yea, but it still isn't a reason to start fist fighting with each other. She didn't toss his shit this time, he just lost it even worse because she decided to blurt out something he did back in the day and continue to yell it. She told me years ago, I didn't care or even want to know but me and her laughed about it for a while then, I just let it go because I really didn't care.

I know you're real curious as to what was said to make him literally turn half the apartment upside down, attempt to smother her with a pillow until I took it away, then beat her with a belt until I restrained him and had the cops on their way. Well, this kid got drunk when he was 15, Erika, this other chick, this gay kid Bryon and him were all drunk playing truth or dare. Of course teenagers, drunk teenagers are going to play this game, and of course sexual acts are going to be part of the dares. I'm sure you are already catching on and have a general idea, but I'll go slightly more into detail. One of the dares happened to be for him to get his dick sucked by the gay kid. He did it and his comment after went something like "that was the best head I've ever gotten".

So I was just restraining him, I told him cops, his mom and Erika's mom were on their way. He asked me to let him go and that he wasn't going to touch her again. So I let him go, he went in his room, got some shit, took all his drug paraphenalia and left. When the cops came, it just happened to be a female officer.

She walked in took our statements and I had an ambulance come. I pressed charges, Erika was and still is confused and refuses to press charges, th state pressed charges and he sat in jail for a day. His mom put up her house to bail him out the next day, I beleive his bail was in the vicinity of 35k.

I had the cop put a restraining order against him->Erika, him->kids. All i had to say was he's crazy and she did it. He had court planned this friday for sentencing.

I know I'm throwing everything around here. Back to the brainwashing part, this kid has been telling Erika whatever for the past 4 years, she trusted him and believed him, she lived with him for 4 years and had their 2 beautiful kids. He's been trying to keep her from her family, one of the reasons he moved them way up out of the way in PA. Then he would tell Erika's mom bullshit why she couldn't come down. He brainwashes himself too, I'll sit there, hear him say the truth to me, then talk some shit, change every aspect of whatever situation, tell himself so much that he really believes it.

After this whole thing, Erika, the kids and I went to the hospital because I told her she had to be examined. The cops were out looking for him and her mom and stepfather, as well as a bunch of her uncles were on their way.

I'll finish it later...I have some shit to do today.

I cant say i know where you are comin from but i hope you get through this ok. Whatever happened to your car? I read the whole thing but i dont remember you saying you got it back. You did the right thing in pressing charges but i dont know about the restraining order. Good luck with it all and i honestly would consider a move, Maybe take your daughter with you and start a new life...

i don't think he has custody of his daughter....

head out to az man. for 600 bucks, that sounds like a good deal.

I don't think he has custodial rights.

It'd be tough to completely uproot yourself and move almost all the way across the country, but something tells me that it's gonna be the only way to get away from all the bullshit. I know you were talking about moving to PA, but it sounds like PA isn't much better than where you are.

Quoted post[/post]]
it sounds like PA isn't much better than where you are.
it all depends on where you live in PA... I live york county and it is alright. We have "townships" or communities with their own laws though. Like my township is a "dry" township so no bars or beer sold in a 5 mile radius :cry: But it is boring to drive 20 minutes to a mall, bar, civilization or a damn walmart. That is why i am moving back to maryland as i speak :) hopefully by the end of the year. Plus in PA an illegal uturn ticket costs $105.24. I didnt see a sign and turned around. It was a 25 dollar fine but they added a butt load of fees.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
it sounds like PA isn't much better than where you are.
it all depends on where you live in PA... I live york county and it is alright. We have "townships" or communities with their own laws though. Like my township is a "dry" township so no bars or beer sold in a 5 mile radius :cry: But it is boring to drive 20 minutes to a mall, bar, civilization or a damn walmart. That is why i am moving back to maryland as i speak :) hopefully by the end of the year. Plus in PA an illegal uturn ticket costs $105.24. I didnt see a sign and turned around. It was a 25 dollar fine but they added a butt load of fees.

Or an obstruction of view ticket for a radar detector sitting on my dash costing $110 after all fees when the original fine was $20.

The restraining order was completely necassary. She's gullible and he's a nut. He knows how to talk to her and I'll get to that. The restraining order I had put on them was only for 36 hours. After he appeared in front of the judge, the judge issued a restraining order until Dec. 9th.

I could go deeper into detail on why he needs a restraining order or just post a picture of what she looked lime when she was admitted into the hospital but I'll only comment on how he punched his two year old in the back. This wasn't too long ago. They were fighting and made up like usual. You can't close their kids' room door because theyll cry all night. So they just block them in the room so they can't get out and run around the house if they wake up before they do. Well one morning, he woke up and started yelling shit like usual for the kids to "shut the fuck up" because they were crying. He tells Erika to stay in bed and he'll handle it, she didn't expect what he was going to do. He gets up walks in the kids' room and starts yelling at his daughter. She didn't do anything, she was asking for "mommy" but he goes in and yells at her to "shut the fuck up", so she crys and screams mommy louder. She's two years old and obviously not potty trained yet, but he has been trying to stick her on her little toilet forever. She was sick and had diarhea. When he realized she shit herself and it leaked out over her bed and some of the wall since she was laying up against it, he got really mad, yelling and screamming, smacked her for shitting herself. I'm assuming it hurt when she got smacked since she was crying and crying. She can't control something like that yet or stop crying when she's hurt for that matter. He got really agrivated and punched her in the back, yes he PUNCHED a 2 year old. There was a big fist mark to prove it.

This kid deserves worse than what he got and is getting. That is wrong. It's sick. I can't even think of a word to describe it.

Now, why I issued the restraining order was because the next day Erika almost regretted what she and I did.

We went back to her mothers house and her boyfriend was in jail, ready to be bailed out. At this point I told her not to go back, she has to think about it. I was harsh about it, as well as her parents, relatives and siblings.

This kid is fucking mental but I let her violate the restraining order because it was the only way for me to show her what I was talking about. The first thing he started saying, was "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I blacked out"...bullshit. He knew what he was doing. Then I let Erika cry and bitch and whine about how she wanted to go home. I told her I would bring her anywhere else in the world besides to see him or her house and I was completely serious. I didn't want to hear what he said because I already knew. He worked his brainwashing magic and had her begging to come back, he had money left for her so she could take a taxi, he had it all planned already. He even had her ready to go into court saying she hit him first, that it was a mistake, they were going to work it out, blah blah.

To the twist, since I had already talked to the officer without her and knew the whole situation, I asked the officer not to tell her anything for at least a day and told her what was going on. After he was bailed out, he went straight to the police with his mother. He attempted to press charges on her and have her arrested, they even let him right a statement which meant nothing because the police aren't stupid and had witnesses, had pictures of her and him. He didn't have one bruise one him. His statement is being used against him now. He tried to say that she hit him first and he only tried to restrain her.

Do you still think the restraining order was unnecassary?

i think its necessary.... but i don't think its your deal either. homegirl needs to smarten up. she needs a reality check or a slap to the face to wake her up.

i think you are in the right, but i think shes stupid for caring about such a low-life.

get away man, get away.

Back