undesided

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ducky6996

whats up all my honda bro/sisters, im wondering if anyone out there can give me some advice on some swaps im thinking about... first ill let you know my position im curently heading to iraq and im thinking about another engine swap in my del sol for when i get back.so far i swaped my d16z6 with a b16a(jdm) and i would like alittle more performance... im thinking about either an h22 type s swap or a b20vtec swap but idk if any of these swaps will improve my performace tramindesly please give me som of your insites on these swaps......

I would go with the H22 S Swap depending on how much time your willing to spend! I like the H22 for the Highway fun! but thats me! Best of luck over in Iraq

I would probably just swap the B20 block, since you've already got a B16 head and transmission...

Turbo. Boost is your friend. Good luck in Iraq though. I have friends who have been, are going, and are there right now. What branch are you in?

i'm guessing army. he spelled "decided" (edit: every other word) wrong. lol
I know plenty dumb as fuck Marines. But, while it is an indication, spelling doesn't define how smart or dumb you are. Some people just can't spell. Me being one of them.

I know plenty dumb as fuck Marines. But, while it is an indication, spelling doesn't define how smart or dumb you are. Some people just can't spell. Me being one of them.
well, it was a toss up on marines and army. but i think there might be more army than marines over there. if not, my vote would go the other way.

anyways, best of luck over there. lots of military supporters here. and i'm one of them. ^_^

Just get a turbo kit for your b16, not to much to spend if u do it right, u will have fun for a long time with that motor and tranny setup..GL over in hell..Make it back safe so we can find out what u do with this swap man.. Peace Kov.

save your money for when you get out of the military. I wish I saved more money for when I got out.

well i never real thought of boosting my b16 cuz im one of those types that like all motor, but i might think about that... but to settle everyones minds on what branch of the military im in is that im in the army national guard ... and my mos is 11b if any active duty guys are out there and wont to open there mouth.... but thanks for the insight on my mind bottling swaps ...

well, the turbo will cost about the same, but give you more power.

what is 11b?

11b... is infantry yeah it probably would cost the same but i also just bought a 91 dx crx also so if i did do the h22 swap i was planing on swaping the b16 into the crx .. the crx is sorta my little side project for when i get home ...

just do one project. save your war money for a house. don't waste it on bullshit. and if you already have a house, have a project car and a real car like a lexus or bmw.

good point haha...thats what my gf and one of my buddys told me save my money for a house .... i still have time to think about all this after all ill be in iraq for 9 more months plenty of time to think.

Back