urine trouble

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
trucker_bottle_poster1.standard.jpg

lol

read: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7912464

nasty, i can only imagine what an aged bottle of piss smells like after sitting in the sun.

See, here in Germany, if you're on a roadtrip, and you gotta piss with no pisser in sight, it's perfectly ok to pull over and piss next to your car. No polizei are going to stop, no one is going to call you in, or heckle you, nothing.

its like that in a lot of places. Americans like things done "their way".

A little bit of piss on the side of the road isn't going to hurt anyone or anything. Sure if you multiply it a million times.....no it's still not going to hurt since its not going to be in the same place. Americans suck

What's funny is I was going up to Portland a month or so ago and was about 3 lengths behind a semi. I could see him trying to get over to the far lane, I assumed because that's where trucks usually are. But then he tried to pitch one of these pee bottles out the window and it bounced off the door and dumped inside the truck. I laughed so goddamn hard.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 2 2005, 11:53 AM
......... be in the same place. Americans suck
[post=506732]Quoted post[/post]​

You suck.

Trucker Bombs ? That's kinda funny, but like an extremist suicide bomber, it's not funny until it goes pop. Had I a container full of urine, I would have really great aim by now.

The mowers have a gross hazard of the job. They should mount BB turrets on the mowers to take out the Mines and throw alittle more fun into the job at the same time.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity+Jun 2 2005, 10:35 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jun 2 2005, 11:53 AM
......... be in the same place. Americans suck
[post=506732]Quoted post[/post]​

You suck.

Trucker Bombs ? That's kinda funny, but like an extremist suicide bomber, it's not funny until it goes pop. Had I a container full of urine, I would have really great aim by now.

The mowers have a gross hazard of the job. They should mount BB turrets on the mowers to take out the Mines and throw alittle more fun into the job at the same time.

-> Steve
[post=506754]Quoted post[/post]​

There's an idea. Just tell the mower drivers that they're Luke Skywalker and they're on attack run on the Death Star. :lol:

You suck.

Only on weekends. <_<

Some of Americas "rules" are rediculous. Like in that article. Possible 6 months in jail for a fucking "urine bomb". $1000 fine when a "proper rest area" may be 10 miles down the road. They can kiss my ass.

!!Crap..i knew that wasn't 10 gallons of apple juice i found.....

When I drive home from college, I piss on the side of the road all the time, as long as its dark out. In the five hours I drive in the Upper pennesula, there is only 1 rest stop. However, most gas stations don't care if you use there pisser even if you don't buy anything.

but the whole pissing in public law is bull shit. Yea maybe a fine, but in some states, you can go onto the sex offenders list for it (another reason why the sex offenders list is bull shit, pissers, statitory rapists and true rapists, all classified as the same)

2 Things...
#1 After about a month of sitting in the sun, piss smells like death. I know this, cause we squirted it outta waterguns one Halloween a couple years back. Note to self: water guns leak :doh:
#2 Pissing on road trips is a given. I'm sorry, but you gotta, pee, you're GOING to pee. Thats why god gave us guys penises, and Biolifedynamics.com gave women the "Magic Cone"
IMAGE.jpeg

Muahahahah just be glad you know me post-op. Facial hair on a girl is serious grounds for ridicule in a small suburban high school :(

Originally posted by Outlandish_Bandit@Jun 2 2005, 10:15 PM
Muahahahah just be glad you know me post-op. Facial hair on a girl is serious grounds for ridicule in a small suburban high school :(
[post=506935]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahaha tite, so you're the tranny that Chris layed it to, BWAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Back