V-afc And Other Goodies!

• Thread starter Darivative
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D

Darivative

Apexi vtec controller used for 3 mos. no scratches,uncut harness and instructional manual included! 190 shipped!

Hanabi 8000k hid's complete kit 9006 complete set in perfect working condition, 200 shipped firm (retails for 389 plus shipping)

GSR wiring harness uncut obd1 55 shipped!

Other misc. gsr stuff (power steering pump,ac compressor,distributor) reasonable offers!

P72 obd1 gsr ecu with mugen chip (vtec engagement @ 5,500 and rev limiter @ 9,000 rpm's) 250 shipped firm!

Paypal only

Thank you

DC header 4-2-1 for b16a no exhaust leaks 125 shipped!

Thanks

I may want half of that stuff between me and my brother what else do you have and can we work a deal?

i dont have pay pay but on those b16 headers, were they yours and if so how was the power from them?

Your not gonna get thrown back into your seat from just headers but it makes a minimal difference...You'll see it...

Well ill take the Vafc how was it when you use it, what motor and what setting did you use with it?

The vtec controller was tuned on a b16a.

The distributor is complete. I couldn't use it cause I had to use my 91 dist. in my crx. Let me know?

Thanks

110 shipped for the dist.

I really want the vtec controller if is there a number where i could call you at, how do they go for new? what kinda power/difrence did it make on your b16

Originally posted by brc80@Feb 7 2003, 04:55 PM
I really want the vtec controller if is there a number where i could call you at, how do they go for new? what kinda power/difrence did it make on your b16

this is something you would need to tune on a dyno, there are no "secret" numbers that will work, every motor is different, for me, mine with tuning on the dyno made about 8 whp

To get the most power out of the unit dyno tuning will do it but you can get the tuning maps online. Also it's not really worth dynoing it for just this mod since you will be paying more for dyno time than on the vafc...

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 7 2003, 05:38 PM
To get the most power out of the unit dyno tuning will do it but you can get the tuning maps online. Also it's not really worth dynoing it for just this mod since you will be paying more for dyno time than on the vafc...

i wouldn't consider getting one if i didn't have a bunch of other mods. i would think it is pretty much useless on a stock motor

A mod is a mod and engageing the vtec slightly sooner makes power.
Thank you for helping me not sell my parts :D

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 8 2003, 02:45 AM

He didn't really say anything that is going to make a vafc for $190 shipped a bad deal.As a matter of fact him saying he tuned it to 8whp makes it better considering that they go for between $300-$450,which is still less than the price of some mods that produce equal or less WHP.

I am interested in the GSR harness,I'll PM you.

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 7 2003, 08:45 PM

think again.. engaging the vtec "slightly sooner" wont make you power at all... with your stock shafts.. here you probably wont believe me so just look at this... look at the bottom part.. well if u don't know how vtec works just read the whole thing

http://www.hondahookup.com/faqman/index.ph...php?op=view&t=4

Originally posted by civic_ferio+Feb 8 2003, 11:09 AM-->
Darivative
@Feb 7 2003, 08:45 PM
Thank you for helping me not sell my parts  :D

think again.. engaging the vtec "slightly sooner" wont make you power at all... with your stock shafts.. here you probably wont believe me so just look at this... look at the bottom part.. well if u don't know how vtec works just read the whole thing

http://www.hondahookup.com/faqman/index.ph...php?op=view&t=4

Ok,the guy is selling a part,not asking for a science lessen.What he's selling is at a damn good price and there are write ups that "prove" the opposite of that one.Maybe people who are looking for it see it the same as you,but have different plans anyway.He didn't start out making claims about power gains in the first place trying to deceive anyone.

Back