V6 Into 94 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey I have the idea of a v6 into a 94 accord ex... would this work or am i looking for trouble... i dont want the h22 so... yeah i just want to know if i can do this.. thanks

As was said, not easily. That chassis is set up to take an inline 4, not a V6. If you're got lots of time and lots of money, then any V6 you want will fit in there.

Why would you not want an H22, The V6 accords only come in automatic transmissions. The H22 has 200hp and 161p/trq. The V6 accord has tons of restrictions and not much more hp or trq, and it's the easiest swap in the world. Go with the H22 and save yourself the effort. Always remember: Minimize the effort and Maxamize the results. :sleep:

yeah yeah but everyone and there mother has an h22 swap... who really cares that your car can run 13's now that you spent 5,000 on a motor.. sounds pretty sad to me... ive been there and done that with a turbo and spray... I rather be diffrent!

well alrighty than.. i should do that than right... cause most of you kids with your accords are posers.. wow you have a stock h22 put in you accords... and think 50hp was worth $2,000. Im not trying to start anything but most everyone on here is trying to cut corners.. well will this part work off my car so i can save money and blah blah.. if your taking the time for the swap why not take the time for the extra internal work and not just cams and gears cause they are not that great.. but if you want to be like everyone else you should just go and buy a mad supply of APC window banners! That way everyone knows you got dat mad power..

oh almost forgot... no aftermarket support... damn Comptech makes a supercharger but that must not count... of course they have superchargers for the Prelude but not to many people are swapping the OBD II engines in there accords!

Hey man, don't go busting on people spending money on an H22 swap when you're looking at spending double the cost of an H22 swap on dumping a worthless C30 into your Accord.

By the way, how is dropping an H22 into an Accord being a "poser"? Does that mean all the guys dropping B-series into their Civics are also posers?

Go buy a V6 Accord. :spin: :rolleyes:

And if you wanna swap in a C30, by all means go ahead. We gave you the opinion you asked for. But you don't have to start bashing those of use who have/want an H22 setup in our accords.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Jan 28 2003, 05:54 AM
oh almost forgot... no aftermarket support... damn Comptech makes a supercharger but that must not count... of course they have superchargers for the Prelude but not to many people are swapping the OBD II engines in there accords!

holy shit, a comptech supercharger. We're taking real power now :rolleyes:

SCC tested the 2000 v6 accord with the comptech blower and they only ran a 14.2.

If you want to be slow and spend a lot of money, get the blower/v6

If you want to be very fast then drop a turbo h22 in there

Well, see, that's the thing. There's gonna be so much cutting and welding just to end up with an engine bay that looks like a V6's bay. :)

So accordgrrl, you HAVE an H22 in your Accord, or WANT one in there? Hmmmm, a girl who's got an Accord and has/wants an H22 in there. Be still my heart. :D :lol:

i love it when people ask a question and then get all pissy when they dont get the answer they wanted

"wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I WANT A V6 IN MY ACCORD"
bawling.gif

violin.gif

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 29 2003, 06:26 PM
So accordgrrl, you HAVE an H22 in your Accord, or WANT one in there? Hmmmm, a girl who's got an Accord and has/wants an H22 in there. Be still my heart. :D :lol:

For your sake, I'm hoping that wasn't sarcasm. <_<

Hell no it wasn't sarcasm. One girl I've dated was into cars, but they were big-block Chevy's. One other girl I know is into Toyotas, so I guess that's a start. :)

:worthy: H22A

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 30 2003, 09:31 AM
Hell no it wasn't sarcasm. One girl I've dated was into cars, but they were big-block Chevy's. One other girl I know is into Toyotas, so I guess that's a start. :)

:worthy: H22A

ahhh ain't nothing wrong with big blocks. mmm.

ok you're saved then. :p and yes the h22a is nice.

Glad to know I'm saved now.

No, I suppose there's nothing wrong with big blocks, but she didn't give any love to the import racers. So that was the catch.

So you
a) Have an H22
b ) Plan on an H22
c) Stickin with the little ol F23

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 30 2003, 12:50 PM
Glad to know I'm saved now.

No, I suppose there's nothing wrong with big blocks, but she didn't give any love to the import racers. So that was the catch.

So you
a) Have an H22
b ) Plan on an H22
c) Stickin with the little ol F23

( B )

Hey i ended up swapping the V6 in the accord guys... just to let you know its rolling with a computech supercharger and a 50shot! We had it at a local dyno and is in the 290 hp range! good luck for those h22 around here! hehe cya

Back