V8 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anything is possible with either enough time or money, but there comes a point when you have to ask yourself is it really worth it. :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Feb 9 2003, 10:26 PM
bad photo shop.. look through thw front window.... iaght im done critiscing (spell check?)

*slow*

Who cares? All they did there was blur out the background so the car is more prominent. That's going to be one hell of a project. I wanna see it when it's done!

Holy cow shit......That id crazy...how is he gonna get that thing to put the power to the ground.....I bet that things sits there and floats...lol....anyway...i would want burnouts in 6th gear..how u gonna win a race burning out that much...and he's gonna go throuhg alot of tires....alot....but i have no probnlem with the combination of domestic and imports....my uncle has a 2002 pontiac firebird trans am ram air...and it is sick as shit...i would take it over my prelude......well..until i get my t4.....but...really i doubt taht stuff ever gets started..so much work

yeah i want to see that shit when its done...I used to know a page where they put a big ass 350 in a crx, but it was a tube chassis all race I believe.

1.) RWD Civic Hatch :worthy:
2.) 500 HP in civic hatch :worthy:
3.) 5th Gear Burnouts :worthy:

I really would love to have a 500 horsepower rwd civic hatch wouldnt you? I mean imagine the drifting you could do in that bad ass car. I would pay $20,000 for a car like that no doubt. The only beef I have is that I think they should supercharge or turbo charge the motor rather than use nitrous. Maybe there isnt room in the engine bay?

thats tight.. a while back i saw a CRX with a V8.. it was on the Speed Channel on the Hot Rod Show.. it was some guy from the South.. the V8 was mounted in the trunk because the front obviously didnt have any room.. so it was a RR configuration.. it did mid 9's all motor..

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Feb 11 2003, 09:15 AM
thats tight.. a while back i saw a CRX with a V8.. it was on the Speed Channel on the Hot Rod Show.. it was some guy from the South.. the V8 was mounted in the trunk because the front obviously didnt have any room.. so it was a RR configuration.. it did mid 9's all motor..

a crx has room in the front for a v8...
190305_44_full.jpg

Back