VeilSide Honda S2000 For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by chet@Dec 22 2002, 09:27 PM
rice

:werd: :withstupid: cf wing, ugly ass extreme body kit, 22 inch bling blingin rims, he dosent deserve an S2K.

that look like ASS!!! :moon: someone should be beaten for fucking that car up like that :bash:

- APC Polished Fire Extinguisher With Carbon Fiber

thats it, im out. LAST THING I want is a fire ext. made by the WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD to protect me when she catches on fire...

Yeah, vielside is top notch shit, but i do have to say that is probably the uggliest car i've ever seen

S2k's are rice straight off the showroom floor...
Their for girls and fags...
No offense to ne1 that owns one
I just hate 'em (the car that is)

that car is tight...the wheels are ugly......yes it is rice.......it aint no faster then stock....it should have been left stock though....and whuts up wit dude sayin its a girls car.....i dont know of anygirls willin to give up 33,000 on a car that aint bigger then the girls car she works with. i know you hate the car.....just dont call it a girls car, miata is a girls car! and you know damn well if any one was givin an S2000 theyed rock that bitch to hard ( even if they were plannin on sellin it after taken ownership) :worthy: prase all hondas.......even the so called "girly" ones

Originally posted by timEspeed@Dec 23 2002, 02:21 PM

S2k a girl car? :wtf: first off all girl cars offer automatics (not here). Next girl cars have no power. 240hp and 9000 rpm from a 2.0L inline 4 will never be a girl car. Off the show room floor, yes miatas are girl cars but they have tons of potential for sweet autocross (and road races) cars but girl car? I dont know one girl that could handle the power of that car.

the #1 thing that constitutes as a girl car is a car with no power but "decent" looks, a mustang kinda fits that catigory (but to me they look like :ass: ) You never see a girl driving a svt cobra, instead you see them driving a V6 shitstang. No power but cough cough looks. S2k has both looks and a shit load of power. The engine in that is the closest thing to a streetable F1 car the public will ever see (excluding the rich fucks who can afford enzo ferraris and McLearn F1's.)

Originally posted by timEspeed@Dec 23 2002, 02:21 PM

Nice F&F avatar...

Wtf is a girl's car, I didnt know such a car existed that only females could drive...Never seen a fag driving a S2K, either....Yeah, I hate 280-something hp from the factory. <_<

s3db64c7622646.jpg

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 24 2002, 12:35 AM
s3db64c7622646.jpg

:werd:

:wtf: does " nikka wanna keep dat bad boi jdm....shiet looks awesome...yall jus sayin its girlie and ugly cuz yall jealous" meen?

what a horrible waste of a beautiful s2k. for the bitch talkin' shit 'bout s2ks... you need to find the thread with pics and specs for ryan's s2k, that thing is ill.

Poor s2k. Why the fuck would anyone do that an s2k. And for the guy that said, well I think he said without breaking out my ebonics dictionary, that we are jealous. Yeah we are jealous of that ugly body kit, and huge wing. OH yeah we speak english on this board asshole.

Back