Versus Hoods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Has anyone used or seen a carbon fiber Versus hood? A shop here has a sale on them. $300 shipped. I've seen their body kits and they're not bad at all for being fiberglass. The hood is UV protected. No rolled edges but I really don't care.
www.versusmotorsports.com

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 22 2005, 02:15 AM
Versus hood
[post=449540]Quoted post[/post]​

Are the two sides of the hood fighting each other or something?

I've never heard of Versus products before...

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 22 2005, 04:15 AM
Has anyone used or seen a carbon fiber Versus hood? A shop here has a sale on them. $300 shipped. I've seen their body kits and they're not bad at all for being fiberglass. The hood is UV protected. No rolled edges but I really don't care.
www.versusmotorsports.com
[post=449540]Quoted post[/post]​

Versus is proud to announce it is the OFFICIAL distributor of Charge Speed bodykits in North America. THE HIGHEST QUALITY of FRP and Carbon Products from JAPAN with the MOST Affordable Cost in the World. "COMPARE". 100% Satisfaction guaranty. ALL of our Charge Speed products. * 92-95 Civic HB Carbon Fiber Roof Wing Available. * Versus introduces "Carbon Pro"

Sounds to me as it's a Charge Speed Hood, versus is just a distributor/retailer

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 22 2005, 03:05 AM
if u want a carbon hood buy a vis
[post=449551]Quoted post[/post]​

I've seen the two side by side. It's not worth $150 to have a hood latch pre-intalled. I'm going with hood pins anyways. Neither had rolled edges.

if u want a carbon hood buy a vis
i had a true vis hood and a true vis hood will have roled edges the ones without the rolled edges suck also the hood latch in a true vis hood works fine i live in wyoming i always have wind from 25 to 100 mph and my hood was perfect so spend the extra cash and buy one hood that will outlast the cheap ass non rolled edge hood

basically it would be like putting ac delco plugs in your car if you buy that cheap ass hood so do the right thing buy the ngk plugs (vis hood)

best of luck

I had a Versus hood on my car before. I now have a ViS hood and the difference is AMAZING. The quality is better, the construction is better, the ViS has a better looking CF quality, just a world of difference.

Do yourself a favor. if you're in the market, spend the extra and buy a ViS.

Back