Vid - fast h22 eg hatch :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
cLiCKy just browsing around and found this video. And figured no one really puts up any videos anymore so here yah go :)

Its a fucking turboed D series, I didnt see a damn H22 anywhere in that vid. And yeah, they picked a crappy song. But, it did break the 12 sec mark, so I'll give em that :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Its a fucking turboed D series, I didnt see a damn H22 anywhere in that vid. And yeah, they picked a crappy song. But, it did break the 12 sec mark, so I'll give em that :mrgreen:
umm.. are you blind? When they showed the engine shots didnt you see the h22? I didnt notice it at first either because i was looking at that anr header. Just because the use the latter "D" doesnt mean it is a d series motor. And sorry i didnt post a fucking autocross vid or a vid with techno music like every other damn video posted here. Hondaswap is going to shit... slowly but surely.

yeah i saw it too. if thats a d- series i want one. i dont care much for the LS meshies. and that color......

12 seconds SOHCs are hard to come by...whoa buddy was that an h22.

12.55 for a turbo h22. don't want to be a hater but that isn't too impressive for me....

actually yes, 10's is fast. i would at least expect to crack the 11.99 mark. maybe he is on street tires? i figured with a good lsd and slicks he should be a lot faster than 12.55. i've been drag racing for years and been doing this way before fast and the furious came out so you can shut that shit up. I have seen a lot of cars run quick and that wasn't too impressive.

Quoted post[/post]]
actually yes, 10's is fast. i would at least expect to crack the 11.99 mark. maybe he is on street tires? i figured with a good lsd and slicks he should be a lot faster than 12.55. i've been drag racing for years and been doing this way before fast and the furious came out so you can shut that shit up. I have seen a lot of cars run quick and that wasn't too impressive.

:concur: :werd:

ya I also agree...there is a N/A BUDGET H22 hatch in my town that ran a 12.89...STOCK H22...all thats done to it I think it is a P&P on the head...look in my sig its the project car on that link

Back