video editing sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
that is all.

i've been trying to edit this god damn beave run video for ohh, 5 hours or so now.

windows movie maker blows
no one has a working copy of premiere on kazza, warezp2p, or leetsearch.
i filmed it in widescrene, and its coming out in gay normal screen, so everything is fucking flattened and looks retarded.

i hate this shit. just fucking make a program where i can put my mouse on, click, and say start here, and then stop here. that is all i fuking want. god fucking damnit.
i need a fucking cigarette

we are getting a imac for my best friends and mine production company . i dont remember which one tho

I will have to find out what one my little brother is using. I did a little editing with it and it was EXTREMLY easy to use. Kinda had the Macromedia director Cast/script style. Very user freindly.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Mar 29 2004, 09:39 PM
we are getting a imac for my best friends and mine production company . i dont remember which one tho

:werd: video editing is ALL that macs are good for.

good luck man

1. Try limewire
2. Still need it, PM me or talk to me on IM: reichildren, and I could upload some stuff to you tomorrow night...if you can set up an FTP for me to send it to.

i have adobe premiere if you ever get one AIM.....

I've got adobe premiere and sonic foundry vegas video

if you need em I can make you a copy

Speaking of Beaverun, look, super secret spy photos of B :D

aah.jpg

beaverun = a race track where we held our drift riot :)

"our" drift riot ahahaahaha- too bad the hondaswap stickers weren't ready or you could really confused the shit out of people with them all over yer cars B)

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Mar 30 2004, 11:08 AM
I got a Avid system set up, along with adobe primere, lemme know if you need something done.

Avid, I'm jealous, too $$$ for me . and I can't find it for free

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Mar 30 2004, 07:08 AM
I got a Avid system set up, along with adobe primere, lemme know if you need something done.

Nice, are you an editor? Those setups are $$$$$$. I work in Post so I know what those things go for.

Back