**VIRGINIA**87 Accord LX-i A20A3 2.0 FI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlipknotG21

Located in Norfolk,VA

Up for sale is a 1987 Accord LX-i it has 249,000 on the odometer motor swap done at 200,000 with a motor that had approx. 55,000 miles on it. Current approx mileage 104,000. Car was spray painted by previous owner he also replaced the cv axles. He bought it and couldn't afford to replace the struts and springs in the front after spending money on the cv axels and installation. I purchased it and have relaced the battery, front driver side and passenger side marker lights upper and lower ball joints on both sides, upper control arms on both sides,lower tie rod ends both sides cold air intake and relaced the struts and springs in the front. Passenger side window motor is going out.It has a cd player but missing the 2 speakers in the rear. Ac has been bypassed, the fans blow strong though motor idles perfect and everything except the clock and rear wiper works.Bought it because I love that hatchback body style but the lack of aftermarket support has detered me from wanting to keep it. It currently has a good inspection sticker 1-12 brake pads look newer also and the rotors look good,will need tires before next inspection. $1800 OBO

3k43m13p45Z45P55R3b93276309bc631b1467.jpg

Back