Volks Are Here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

and they weigh 9.04lbs according to a digital scale at mail boxes etc. (notice i'm not straining to hold them)

s3e1bbf9991f02.jpg

s3e1bbfa843ce9.jpg

pretty damn nice there chet!

i want to paint them flat black this summer. they'll be damaged anyway from auto-xing on bad surfaces...

hx wheels with falken azeni's: sold
vx wheels with yokohama ats intermediates: sold
steelies with bf goodrichs: sold
gsr wheels with falken azeni's: sale pending

(i want another set of hx wheels...so anyone in florida please let me know what you have)

cool... whats the difference between hx and the vx wheels

got them from a kid in naples, never put them on his car...ran out of money.

they are 1350 plus shipping from www.randdmotorsports.com

so i thuoght this was a good deal...

i have a set of vx rims for sale now that i finally got the rotas on my car. Shipping would be a bitch but pm me if your interested.

honestly it costs like less than 60 to ship a set of wheels. anyone who charges more is ripping you off.. i think i paid 42 to have my rota's shipped.. i called UPS and gave them the weight of each box and the zip codes.

Originally posted by chet@Jan 8 2003, 10:59 AM
i want to paint them flat black this summer. they'll be damaged anyway from auto-xing on bad surfaces...

noooooo!!!!! they look sweet as is. i think they will look cheap if you paint them flat black.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 8 2003, 02:23 PM
honestly it costs like less than 60 to ship a set of wheels. anyone who charges more is ripping you off.. i think i paid 42 to have my rota's shipped.. i called UPS and gave them the weight of each box and the zip codes.

add tires- and it gets expensive

you should see me changing the 96 gsr wheels i have. i think they weigh at least 18lbs a piece...and when tires are mounted on them they're heavy as hell. and i've benched 240lbs easily before...i'm not that weak.

Back