VTEC Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Started reading it, I was going to comment, than I realized they are way to retarded to even comprehend what I was going to say, so I went a whacked off instead.

He said a 600hp 4g63t will last longer than a turbo'd b-series :lmao: .

Have fun with the inevitable crankwalk :lol:

What a bunch of jerkoffs! All those idiots in that forum dont know shit! They have the best theories on vtec dont they :lol:

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Jul 6 2005, 12:43 PM
They mis-spelled VTEC so many times, the google ads at the bottom were for phones. :(
[post=521539]Quoted post[/post]​

I noticed that... :(

Some of those guys are retarded, some of them were trying to learn... bad combination.

Luckily driftster was there, actually gave good information.

BofoMillsApr 30, 2005, 2:44 PM
Vtec = VVti = MiTech = Zetec = MiVec, etc etc.

No matter how you dice it variable valve timing is just a crutch to make a small engine more driveable.
and to increase the combustion cycle more faster.

My God... what a tard. Since when does VTEC = JUST variable valve timing? Idiocy.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 9 2005, 10:29 PM
Arent VTEC and VVTi-l Basically the same things (gotta help the guys out a bit)
[post=523346]Quoted post[/post]​

i-VTEC is the same as VVTi-L. only difference between them is how the variable lift system is actuated/shape of rocker arm. regualr VTEC is like VVL. VVTi is the "i" in i-VTEC.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jul 9 2005, 10:38 PM-->
reikoshea
@Jul 9 2005, 10:29 PM
Arent VTEC and VVTi-l Basically the same things (gotta help the guys out a bit)
[post=523346]Quoted post[/post]​

i-VTEC is the same as VVTi-L. only difference between them is how the variable lift system is actuated/shape of rocker arm. regualr VTEC is like VVL. VVTi is the "i" in i-VTEC.
[post=523352]Quoted post[/post]​

not exactly. First it's VVTL-i, which is the counterpart to VTEC. You are correct though, VVTL-i has a difference in how it's activated.

VVT-i is just variable valve timing with intelligence. There's no low/high cam profiles.

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Jul 10 2005, 01:48 PM
ZETEC is just the name of a ford engine in the 1st? gen focus's, it is not variable anything.
[post=523468]Quoted post[/post]​

Whether or not it has an variable valve timing, it's still funny that they have a sticker on the side that looks almost identical to EG6's and 99-00 Si's :lol:

Back